[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

It's fine if you want to claim a read on Noodle as Townie, based on something you learned, but can't disclose.

But I hope you agree that you will need to substantiate this further down the road, should focus turn towards Noodle for whatever reasons, and you still believe in your secret read.

Please note, just so it is CRYSTAL CLEAR, I am not asking you to disclose your method.

On Noodle, if alive I will fully disclose.

If dead, i will disclose in the dead thread/after game.

Im keeping a private Word doc with all of my thoughts on what I post. Will share post game.

oO "something I have done" Oo

It implies that it's not anything said on the thread, but an action that must be related to this forum. And the only thing I did was updated the setup about current consulted thread for others in the params, to clarify what I stated here.
Could you clarify if that's related to your "will not tell" thingy?

Yes, I am asking you to answer it. The only answer is No, and I don't know if you'll be lying or not. For me it fits the description given:
It's something I learned to do way back when I was a mod. It'ssomething that anyone or any player can do, regardless of alignment. If I say what it is, it instantly becomes useless. Being a mod himself, Noodle might do it too, I don't know. I'll never tell Noodle either.

Could you clarify if that's related to your "will not tell" thingy?

Yes, I am asking you to answer it. The only answer is No, and I don't know if you'll be lying or not. For me it fits the description given:
Not willing to clarify.

How am I being slippery?
I think I participated a fair amount in the first 25 hours. Another fact is also that I am generally much more active in the week days, since I can do all my scum hunting sitting at the computer at work.
Basically we have a D1 during the weekend, which I think warrants a irregular amount of participation.
Here have a Snickers.

Why is everyone so defensive? I'm not even allowed to poke around without angry eyes glaring back at me.

I have a bad feeling it might be an early N1 exit again ... but the show must go on!

I think I know now..
Read other players role PMs. I like it! :ROFLMAO:
Except this is not possible and never was.

The only way for someone to read another person's PM is like this: Either it's reported via the report feature and all mods and admins can read it, or the PM author (or participant if the PM author has allowed it) invites a third party.

So shoot that one down.

Here have a Snickers.

Why is everyone so defensive? I'm not even allowed to poke around without angry eyes glaring back at me.

I have a bad feeling it might be an early N1 exit again ... but the show must go on!
If you really think that is defensive, I think you have a very low threshold.
If you seemingly mindlessly poke around, you will get an answer accordingly, I don't see the surprise in that.

Then I'll just hope you would agree to clarify after the game - or when we are both dead.

Will clarify:

About Sir Noodle.

Will never clarify now or after game at any point:

What i noticed about you. Sorry no can do.

Except this is not possible and never was.

The only way for someone to read another person's PM is like this: Either it's reported via the report feature and all mods and admins can read it, or the PM author (or participant if the PM author has allowed it) invites a third party.

So shoot that one down.
I was joking, I know it's not possible.

Though...people are more than welcome to speculate on this ...tactic i employ

Here have a Snickers.

What is this secret code?!?

RemoteSociableDuckbillplatypus-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Since we are talking abut Snickers commercials, I prefer this one:

Town Jailkeeper, Cop and Doctor roles give no information on Mafia team.
On my side, I am either Townie, Jailkeeper, Cop or Doctor.

I am not Mafia, and I have no piece of info stating what are Mafia roles.
So, you role claimed just enough to assure us that you have no way of helping find the scum? Was that the intended message?

Well my analysis, at least the one asked by Zhao, can be seen either way, as from a scum point of view. Or if you think I'm hiding doing so as a scum, you can lynch me and be disappointed.

What I see is that amongst our possible power roles, we have doctor, cop, tracker...trying to find targets can help those with power roles to chose their night targets and build their first moves.

Maybe that's unusual, I must admit not as much experience as you all, but well...alright, that could be of interest for scums. But also for townies with roles.

I understand that's a risk, but by how does that unbalance things towards the 7/9 chances of townie lynch on day 1?
I would rather put my faith in the players with townie power roles and not openly discuss their best target choices. Keep in mind that information discussed amoust ourselves is also viewable to the mafia team, and they can plan accordingly.

I much more hate the second meme you presented. It creates such a "Oh, this person seems so certain, so it must be true", when in fact most of the time, none of us no anything for certain.

I could understand the use of that meme, if the person saying it had done some real heavy analysis. I mean, you can still disagree with said persons analysis, but you gotta respect the hustle and maybe that he or she is so certain, that they vomit out a meme like that. But no, I normally don't like it.

Generally these memes only really bother me if they stand on their own without any arguments or analysis.
Oh I get it, it's like saying something important, then adding an exclamation point at the end for extra emphasis.

ex. I believe Babyhell is suspicious!

I would rather put my faith in the players with townie power roles and not openly discuss their best target choices. Keep in mind that information discussed amoust ourselves is also viewable to the mafia team, and they can plan accordingly.
Zhao, i agree there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High