[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Since we're apparently observing online presence now, I might as well chime in.

I have no idea what is going on. I know perfectly well what started all of this, with BH's initial posts.
But we're on page 13 of this thread now, and I am unsure what exactly is being debated now and on what basis?
It's D1 and then you really have to dig deep and look for any reason to lynch, since lynch on d1 is good. I get that, and what BH did, is a great candidate for a lynch train, especially because it is D1.
And that should be that, really. But now there is so much back and forth and it seems to have evolved into something that I really don't.. understand.
No proud to admit it, but someone gotta.

@Babyhell i've spotted something else about you that raises suspicion about you... something diffternt than what was at the start of the game. Something you have done. What it is I am not going to reveal. But it's there....

I have no idea what is going on. I know perfectly well what started all of this, with BH's initial posts.
But we're on page 13 of this thread now, and I am unsure what exactly is being debated now and on what basis?
It's D1 and then you really have to dig deep and look for any reason to lynch, since lynch on d1 is good. I get that, and what BH did, is a great candidate for a lynch train, especially because it is D1.
And that should be that, really. But now there is so much back and forth and it seems to have evolved into something that I really don't.. understand.
On the online presence thing, if you're talking about me, let me clarify what I meant:

I've been observing those that showed up and posted and what those posts were. Not who was online and who wasn't

- and to clarify, I'm not watching "Online presence"

Im looking fr a different tell.

Exactly.

🍿

While this is thoroughly entertaining, I am waiting to see the ending. Part of me sees a scum Gorny noticing which way the winds were blowing with respect to BH, and he decided to jump on and run with it.
But would scum really take the lead like this? It's D1 and there is still 20 hours.
That fact alone is why I haven't placed a vote yet.

oO "something I have done" Oo

It implies that it's not anything said on the thread, but an action that must be related to this forum. And the only thing I did was updated the setup about current consulted thread for others in the params, to clarify what I stated here.

If that's something else, then...

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🍿

While this is thoroughly entertaining, I am waiting to see the ending. Part of me sees a scum Gorny noticing which way the winds were blowing with respect to BH, and he decided to jump on and run with it.
The winds can blow where they want.

There is no scum Gorny.

@Babyhell i've spotted something else about you that raises suspicion about you... something diffternt than what was at the start of the game. Something you have done. What it is I am not going to reveal. But it's there....
What is this mysterious read on BH? I spotted your read on a certain someone as well, and don't think we should be discussing it if you catch my drift.

🍿

I am a mafia goon and Gorny my Mafia power role who wants to protect himself by sacrificing me.

Lynch me and you'll know that it's false.

Lynch him and maybe I'm doomed to be lynched tomorrow...

What is this mysterious read on BH? I spotted your read on a certain someone as well, and don't think we should be discussing it if you catch my drift.
@Gorny are you stating that I'm lying?

Oh... right... maybe you found that voodoo doll of you into your bed and discovered I'm not a real shaman..!

It's something I learned to do way back when I was a mod. It'ssomething that anyone or any player can do, regardless of alignment. If I say what it is, it instantly becomes useless. Being a mod himself, Noodle might do it too, I don't know. I'll never tell Noodle either.

I catch your drift, that's why I'm saying nothing more on either subject.

and to @Babyhell and @coju , it's not personal. I'm attacking the play, nothing more.

It's something I learned to do way back when I was a mod. It'ssomething that anyone or any player can do, regardless of alignment. If I say what it is, it instantly becomes useless. Being a mod himself, Noodle might do it too, I don't know. I'll never tell Noodle either.

I catch your drift, that's why I'm saying nothing more on either subject.

and to @Babyhell and @coju , it's not personal. I'm attacking the play, nothing more.
It's fine if you want to claim a read on Noodle as Townie, based on something you learned, but can't disclose.

But I hope you agree that you will need to substantiate this further down the road, should focus turn towards Noodle for whatever reasons, and you still believe in your secret read.

Please note, just so it is CRYSTAL CLEAR, I am not asking you to disclose your method.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High