Youmu – PvP Ghost Assassin

@ffs
Maybe one day ;)

@frozzzen
I concluded 15% OW belt as standard has much higher impact on barb's gameplay than extra life from Shako. Also, with Shako he would have considerably lower AR. We are talking about pretty good killing power tradeoff just to boost extra life on already mammoth life. Didn't seem logical to me.

Now if DR isn't needed, even then I now believe Arreat beats Shako for practical reasons. Extra life is great, but AR would suffer. Before I thought 5k AR and Shako is good enough, now I do think having 8k with Arreat is better. Also FHR issues etc... with Shako I rocked 27 fhr but I do think 48 is nice to have with barb, certainly has an impact on his smoothness of play. He needs to be quick. I even considered having 86 FHR option against certain opponents and I do think it would be a good option to have. I could use 10% OW belt with 24 FHR to get it, but didn't really go that far to balance it all.

@frozzzen indeed Ber'ed Griffon's/Mara's/Arach/Raven is a simple combo that works well, and results in slightly higher life pool than other setups centered around Griffon's. In the end it's always some kind of tradeoff between min-maxing life amount, AR, mana, secondary mods like OW as well as skill levels. But differences are rather small in any case and I suspect they have basically no an impact on overall gameplay feel.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration to make me work on that character again and tweak her a bit. :) Think I'm ready to jump into Ghost action as well, looking forward to getting killed all the time in a painful debut experience. ;)

Reactions: Miron
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High