Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Re: Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

I guess "The price is wrong bob", or is that the wrong gameshow, I tried BA forums just to slow for me sorry

This is Laarz special phrase.

he is now locked to spin the wheel at the end of the day and each space on the wheel now has a 1:1 ratio for success.

I am going to keep the day open for awhile, check back here for trivia or special messages.

Laarz, you will spin at the end of the day.

any votes from here on out WILL NOT be counted for the rest of this day phase. But feel free to discuss amongst yourselves

Here is Laarz updated wheel

25% chance death with role reveal
25% chance for immunity through the night and following day
25% chance to live
25% chance explosive death

Hmm, Ankeli, if you are reading this, kudos to you and your bloody luck. Three times in a row you have nailed (randomly) a mafia. Too bad it wasn't the first day of the game, but you have got one nevertheless.

Now what do we have here. Leo was out so we have nothing on her, although it could have been her intention to be absent.

ok, im on Mara's laptop atm, saw this, and just stopped reading. i WAS absent bcuz the party had been planned two-three weeks ago. kinda sounds like you want pics or it didn't happen. is that what you want, Boogy? pics or it didn't happen? well.....

*turns on house comp*

Ankeli should go to vegas.

Laarz, why on earth would you even spend that ability?

Convince me that it's in the town's best interest for you to do so.

Laarz has opted for a 50/50 wheel do to his "special phrase". Not sure why he would go this way this early in the day?
Ank tried to railroad him at one point but I'm not sure why he would jump to the wheel without any votes on him? Very strange.

This is the 3rd to jump to the wheel; I wonder if there's an "instant winner" slot we are un-aware of?

SO- Is there a possibility that the mafia would have a "special phrase" given or is this a pro-town role claim from Laarz?

Boogy - these are ALL questions so I used proper punctuation as I did previously - Pick on Leo cuz she used a "?" or two also. (It's called inflection) A statement ends like this. A question CAN end like this?

The white stuff is coming down and I gotta make it to work early tomorrow - I best sign off. Hope to sneak on at work tomorrow if it doesn't snow too much tonight!

oh, and just finished reading the rest of Boogy's first post.

you little scummy fatherless child! you really DID want pics! XD jk! i know you aren't a fatherless child. ;) as for me..... XXDD jk! jk!!

all i will say is you certainly know how to manipulate a woman!

Here is Laarz updated wheel

1- 25% chance death with role reveal
2- 25% chance for immunity through the night and following day
3- 25% chance to live
4- 25% chance explosive death

Ok ,so here's my thoughts

1-I die and you know that everything I said to ankeli is true

2-I live a little longer and can try to push some people

3-I go along the same

4-I die and hopfully take a mafia with me

The way ankeli talked I thought he would kill me,but after I thought about it now,I think he voted for me to see what other people did and said. How he decided on Noodle,I dont know,I saw nothing in his posts that was telling. I'm rereading everything so I will hopefully be ready for what ever happens.

Thoughts?

Ankeli should go to vegas.

Laarz, why on earth would you even spend that ability?

Convince me that it's in the town's best interest for you to do so.

Because I didn't know anymore than that my wheel had better chances than the lynch wheel chances.If I was lynched I would lose the wheel. Now that I know what the wheel is I will try to do my best for the town.

At least some people are talking a little now.

I forced a spin on my wheel not the lynch wheel.

Yes a me only wheel, Leo, no voting today just talking

Okay three things...

One: Laarz I think you did alright with your choice on using your spin. I must admit I was totally thrown off reading the posts at first.

Two: Zarni is waaaay to quiet for my taste and makes me just a bit suspicious. What's up?? You have way to much skill to be hanging back. I've seen people play this way and I know how it turned out...scum!

Three: Leo...cute pic sorry OT

talking. ok, Laarz. let's talk.

why did Ankeli seem to have it in for you?

I don't think he did . I think he just radom voted to get a reaction,to try to get a read on people.
Why do you think he did it? Just ankeli being ankeli maybe. For all his talk he didn't kill me ,you or Loz, like he threatened to do so what does that tell you?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High