Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Re: Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

I will be at a super bowl party tomorrow. Might be able to post, might not.

Vote: Ankeli

Keep fishing boogy - seems your posts are the same as mine - line by line so????????

I won't retaliate due to a personal attack - that wouldn't be prudent?

Back to the game - I'd like to hear from Ankeli and as it looks so would Zarni too?

I don't mind if I'm selected to spin the wheel today. I get to pick the outcome anyway, and all that means is that Leo, Loz or Laarz will bite it, I haven't decided which one yet. ;)

(Ooh, a role reveal!)

I will also appear anti-town to any inspections made towards me, all the more reason to vote for me. (Miller role)

I have no reasoning for my Laarz vote on day one, all the useless spam veered us into a state of such confusion that there couldn't have been any rational votes. Gorny not defending himself wasn't of much help.

As for today's vote on Laarz, yes, he hasn't said anything someone else wouldn't have said before him, so in effect, he's useless to the town, mafia or not. I'm not getting any magical reads here for you to trust me, sorry folks. Just vote for me if you feel like that's the good choice, it'll only mean we do things my way for today. :girly:

I won't check back until late tonight (my time) as we're having some friends and family over with the miss', but I've thrown my cards on the table, and them being nails, you better count on an awesome flop if you're to take me down today. It's not going to happen, nor should it from the pro-townies' pov.

DAM - sorry (now I wish flub would have went with the extra vote) ;)

Everything I posted was for the most part a question. Didn't know you had a phobia with question marks there boogy.

I stutter when I type so you will have to deal with my random thoughts; esp since I just got home from the pub----- :D

Do you have anything constructive to say about my disertation - or just gonna bag on my choice of punctuation and posting style-

And yes I admit my spelling is an abomination - hope you don't jump on that next -
Trite - White - Whit - Snit - Is it right or wright; too or two; or or oar.....

Cripes i need a shot! :D

[joke]Have a gift from me (,,,,,,). Use them wisely :)[/joke]

I won't check back until late tonight (my time) as we're having some friends and family over with the miss', but I've thrown my cards on the table, and them being nails, you better count on an awesome flop if you're to take me down today. It's not going to happen, nor should it from the pro-townies' pov.

Confusing as always i see.

Flip, I think boogy was HOPING you were a teenage girl so he could have someone else to stalk besides Leo...:alright:

I must admit to a little bit of confusion regarding Zarni's brief posting style.

And yes, Ankeli has thrown down the "gauntlet of confusion." I do know he has never been afraid to push his bluff all the way.

Vote:Ankeli

I have a super bowl party later today and I don't want to forget to vote. But I'm willing to change if we need to.

Flub, glad you held onto that Todd LP, "A Cappella" is a great one. You will need to correct your vote as it isn't formatted correctly (space between : and A).

I'm 51% inclined to believe Ankeli's story, but the margin for error is such that I won't be upset if he goes.

Flip - I have absolutely no problem with your posting style and I don't understand why anyone else would either but I'm not a netcop (nor netjudge nor netjury) so I will let others sit in judgement. To answer your question, I had no info on Gorny being the VI - but I trusted my hunch utterly and posted accordingly.

My vote will need to wait for later in the game day - which ends this evening, I believe? Which is SuperBowl night? And The Who is performing at half-time? Kewlies?

I think theres almost certainly going to be a power on one of the wheel roles. and it will have a 1/4 with a 1/2 chance of living then. Depending on the power i may well be willing to take the risk.

Sorry, Ankeli, your story just doesn't add up. Random voting backed up by threats of reprisals don't add up to townie, as far as I can tell.

Hmmm, two miss spelled votes so far, this is a bit odd. Could there be a connection here?

Not terribly subtle, if there is a link. I'm guessing oversight on the part of both contestants.

Damn, hit send by mistake.

Out of the two, Flub is the more suspicious - invalid vote followed by a hint that he may be unavailable the rest of the day (so no chance to correct).

We will see what Noodle does about his mis-vote.

Hmm, the mis-votings may be connected, however only if Ankeli turns anti-town. We will have to vote off Ankeli to check if he's with town or against.

I'll put my vote in

The connection is that I'm posting from my phone, the keyboard of which lacks brackets. The only way I can put text in bold is to quote someone else.

Better?

Vote: Boogyman19946

just until he gets back, but then again.... he's too quiet. let's get him a talking! :D

And yes, Ankeli has thrown down the "gauntlet of confusion." I do know he has never been afraid to push his bluff all the way.

Considering the following:

This vote here got me a bit worried. We`ve seen fellow mafia players pretend to vote for their partners in crime wrongly in past rounds, just to distance themselves.

I`m seriously contemplating if Miss Leo, Ankeli and flubb are in cahoots. Guess we`ll see how it turns out after Ankeli spins the wheel.

Oh crap, i totally blew that one off. Simply ignore my last post.

Unvote: Ankeli

Messed up boogyman with flubbucket. My apologies.

Votes updated.

Wheel reveal 25% (pick someone to die)

(previous 25% live, explosive death (take someone with you randomly)

My apologies for ending a day on super bowl sunday. since the day ends at 5 I am not sure I am going to be around.

if this is the case please stop posting 5 and a half hours from this post and Ill post an update as soon as I can. Ill reveal the last part of the wheel before the day is over

I'd love to get rid of a mafia member as well, so let's just lock me and I get to pick who it is.

Unvote: Laarz

Tomorrow, you'll believe my role reveal even if I miss on the wheel and kill a townie. You can't expect me to be spot on EVERY time, can you? ;)

When you do it and you are wrong, will you admit it or just change things to fit your idea of things?

Oh well, lynch > no-lynch for town. We won't get a better target today, even if there are better targets.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High