Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Re: Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

I think it's time to upgrade to a 2nd hamster on this website

GYAH!!!

It keeps getting slooowwwer and sloooooowwwerrrr

White Knuckle time Boogy; we both messed up!

I forgot to bold and I beleive spelling mistakes count as a wrong answer too.....

Peyton Manning and Drew Brees

This is the correct answer

Boogyman is silenced and can no longer speak for this episode. if he does he will be modkilled.

Flub you are given a choice. you can un-silence boogy or you can take a 2nd vote. choice is yours.

Flips answer was not bold so it did not count. Laarz answer came after what I declared as a correct answer so it also is irrelevant.

ooooooo the choice flub :D

I would rather silence myself than face the obvious misread this will entail.

I will unsilence boogy.

I just know I'm gonna regret this...:banghead:

Well played, flub. :thumbup:

I would like to know whether Ankeli voting Laarz is based upon something or nothing, but I suspect any answer to that question isn't to be trusted. Ank is either acting on knowledge or not, and is pro-town or not.

I am sorry Gorny's gone, but I am not sorry the role-stealer role is gone. That role really causes confusion, and confusion is not good for the town. On the other hand, it can be useful for outting mafia ... hmm ... well, irrelevant now.

OT (to annoy Ankeli) - I have just got back from a Todd Rundgren concert and I'm soo buzzed, the mafia can stick a fork in me, I won't feel it :)

Back on topic: who is up for a hunch-inspired lynch train on Ankeli? And who would rather trust Ank's instincts and nail Laarz (a former co-turtle, but that was then and this is now, buddy!).

Todd Rundgren...lucky!!! I still have his acapella LP from waaay back.

As far as Ankeli, I'm not sure. He has been too quiet and perhaps starting a lynch train would awaken the sleeper.

boogy can continue to post now that flub has unsilenced him

Loz could have a point there. Ankeli has happened to nail the mafia twice in a row. It can be either really lucky or he could know something we don't. It would be awesome, however, if he provided some reasoning. Otherwise, we're really shooting blind here. I'm still leaning toward lynching Ankeli instead. His current silence is somewhat a suspicion.

Also thanks for the unsilencing flub :D I thought you are going to take the second vote. That is probably what I would've had done >.> Or I would've flipped a coin.

Hmmmm

Since I'm the outsider - I have to try and take all your reads against each other and devine some sort of logic? Not so much fun ;)

Ank admitted to a random on Laarz - and has yet to say why except "past luck"? This seems to put him in the cross-hairs with most the rest? On the second run against Laarz without any reasoning plus said others are suspisious for spamming but still didn't change tac-

I'd like to hear more from Ankeli-

I'm still wondering about yesterday and Loz somehow knowing Gorny wasn't the VI - "for sure"! Haven't heard the explination for that one? Since we didn't have a night portion to start there shouldn't be any investigative abilities that could have been used?

Flub - with the way things are going it would have been a crap-shoot either way so unsilencing boogy in my mind wasn't any admission of an alliance. We CAN come back to it but day 2 has been slow so far and more traffic couldn't hurt?

I'm thinking out-loud here to hopefully spark something; maybe in myself or others... I've re-read a few times and it's quite thin out there - well played by all.

Flip, is your period button stuck or are you really saying everything in a question form like a high school teenage girl?

I think there is only one way to go about this....

Vote: Bad Ash

;] hehe... I got you now!

Also Flip, I don't want to insult you it's just... kind of awkward reading >.> :D

Wheel reveal:

25% live

(previous was 25% explosive death)

DAM - sorry (now I wish flub would have went with the extra vote) ;)

Everything I posted was for the most part a question. Didn't know you had a phobia with question marks there boogy.

I stutter when I type so you will have to deal with my random thoughts; esp since I just got home from the pub----- :D

Do you have anything constructive to say about my disertation - or just gonna bag on my choice of punctuation and posting style-

And yes I admit my spelling is an abomination - hope you don't jump on that next -
Trite - White - Whit - Snit - Is it right or wright; too or two; or or oar.....

Cripes i need a shot! :D

I think I'll start spending time in bnet chat. I could fit right in.

It's not a phobia since I'm not afraid of your posting style, it's just awkward to read. Beside the choice of punctuation, you could maybe work on your choice of words as well.

Nah, I'm just gonna bag on your choice of punctuation and posting style. Apparently from time to time I like to throw a mindless insult.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High