Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Bad Ash

Jul 16, 2003
Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

THE RULES

1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) If you post during a commercial I will kill you.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the commercials, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging, or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one wheel spin vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: ThunderCat
Unvote: ThunderCat

WRONG!!!
Vote: TC
Vote: ChunderTat
Vote Thundercat
Unvote i_like_pie
WRONG!!!

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE.

7) The required number of votes to seal a wheel spin for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be forced to spin the wheel no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) episodes lasts 48 hours and commercials lasts 24 hours.

13) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

14) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post a day).

15) Read the rules once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win

Two new major rules (will add to this if I remember more BEFORE the game starts so make sure you check this before you post

You still need 1/2 of the remaining players with a lock 1/2 plus 1. If no one has the required number of votes I, the host, will spin a player wheel (random number generator) and the person it lands on WILL BE FORCED TO SPIN

Second new rule: I may or may not during the "episodes" ask random trivia questions about anything I want (sports, D2, pop culture, you know what google is so this shouldnt be an issue). There may or may not be a time limit on answering but if you are the FIRST person to answer CORRECTLY you will get a bonus of some kind to be determined by me and only me. Answering INCORRECTLY will have a negative side affect also determined by me and only me.

Contestants alive:
Contestants:
1. boogyman19946
2. LozHinge The Unhinged
3. BoD Trader
4. Flip10thMtn
5. Zarniwoop
6. ThunderCat
7. Jason Maher

GET ER DONE PEOPLE. Game starts with an EPISODE not with a commercial (night time). I will post when the game starts which should be around 5 central standard time.

Remember to have fun and not take anything too personally. Bad luck to you all. :devil:

edit: Roles have been sent out. PM me if you have any questions.

I am using the term town and mafia for your sake to keep it easy.

Think of the mafia as evil contestants who have evil intentions with prize money and are crime lords. haha woo.

GAMES BEGIN SOON GET PUMPED

Vote count:

4 to spin 5 to lock

Last edited:
Re: Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Clarification: Voting is exactly the same as in previous mafia games. half rounded up for a "lynch" aka wheel spin. Half rounded up + 1 for a wheel spin lock.

the only difference is there can be a "no lynch" scenario. This is a game show after all and results must be seen. As stated if there is not the required number of votes for a wheel spin you are ALL eligible to be forced to spin the wheel. this includes the leading vote getters but all people have an equal chance of being chosen.

Game starts in under 90 minutes

WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE:

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the wheel of misfortune. I, Bad Ash, will be your host. You know the rules and lets get it under way. One way or the other we will have some BIG winners if you are feeling lucky enough please step forward and play the game. Always Remember YOU PLAY. TO WIN. THE GAME. Please select our first contestant to spin the wheel of misfortune.

ROUND 1: This is a mystery wheel. The spaces on it will not be revealed until we have our first victim.

Trivia Question (in honor of a very special occasion tonight): What is the first names of the Oceanic Six?

(WARNING: Incorrect answers in any way shape or form will have negative side affects and ONLY the first person who answers will win so be quick. Errors include spelling. Correct answers will be rewarded. Be on the lookout for special DAILY DOUBLES. The first question will be followed up by a 2nd question only for the winner of the first for a special double bonus that can change an episode greatly!)

Let the games begin. Episode 1 is on for 48 hours.

Edit: you dont HAVE to answer any questions that are posed, you can ignore them all together.

answers must be BOLD. Also in case of a daily double, the second question and time limit will be enforced only after I have read and posted the second question so gotta be on your toes

Last edited:

Hugo,Sayid,Jack,Kate,Aaron,Sun

done without google

Hugo,Sayid,Jack,Kate,Aaron,Sun

done without google

CORRECT.

BoD Trader is awarded a second vote for todays episode.

Both votes must be bolded seperately to count. You do not have to use them if you so choose.

There is no follow up question as this was not a daily double

YAY. Good start :). Big Lost fan btw New series is gna be sick! :D

dude, am i the ONLY person in this world who isn't into Lost or has seen much of it, if any episodes? o_O it'a not that i don't like it, it's just never really appealed to me (i guess working late nights kept me from watching it. meh)

congrats, BoD to answering the question right.

Nice to see more Lost fans out there. Shame I was driving home when this question came about.

No leads to go on as of this moment, and with all the little crazy twists Bad Ash threw in here, it'll definitely be interesting to see what happens.

Never seen even one episode of Lost.

But, I like the game so far. Seems pretty interesting.

I'm the Space squid. I have massive tentacles and I can tickle Pluto.

Whoops, nm, wrong game. =D

I'm ready to solve the puzzle!

To all the fat kids on the forums let me assure you...

There is no cake!!!

Trust me I've looked...:nod:

Vote: BoD Trader

for not putting answer in form of a question. :thumbup:

I was under the impression that that was jeapordy? Not that i watch any american gameshows.
Meh

Vote: boogyman19946

Multiple votes FTW :D

Gorny is a fat kid? o_O

lol, no. Gorny is not a fat kid.

I'm the Space squid. I have massive tentacles and I can tickle Pluto

you're the unmentionable and censored out thing in Japanese pr0n?

OH NOES!!!! I MUST HIDE OR ELSE BE RAPED!!!!! NNNOOOOEEEESSSS!!!!!!

jk. :D

To all the fat kids on the forums let me assure you...

There is no cake!!!

Trust me I've looked...:nod:

OFC not the cake is a lie.

don't believe them!! THE CAKE IS REAL!!! it is baking in the oven!!!! it's almost done!!!!! CAKE PWNS ALL!!!! YOUS LIES!!!!!

I was under the impression that that was jeapordy? Not that i watch any american gameshows.
Meh

Vote: boogyman19946

Multiple votes FTW :D

Hmm... I made the connection after I read Daily Double in Bad Ash's post... Daily Double = Jeopardy = question form answers... oh well :crazyeyes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High