Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Re: Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

you all on a sugar high,thats where the cake went;} didn't save any for the others ,did ya, lol

yeah, right. i bet you are all over Lost like the fat kid on cake. (and that is directed to ABSOLUTELY NO ONE on this forum. it was an analogy. :p)

Hey what can I say, My name is Buddy and I hail from Hoboken New Jersey. I'm The Cake Boss!

Hmm... I made the connection after I read Daily Double in Bad Ash's post... Daily Double = Jeopardy = question form answers... oh well :crazyeyes:

i was thinking the same too, unless Wheel of Fortune has something called Daily Doubles now.... (lol, did anyone else think of the SNL skit Celebrity Jeopardy? lmao!! yesss.... :D)

Y'ALL on a sugar high,thats where the cake went;} didn't save any for the others ,did ya, lol

fixed. :grin:

and GlaDous kept the cake from us (ESP. ME!) bcuz he's a fatass and didn't want to share. i officially have the best facebook status ever:

SINCE WHEN IS THE CAKE A LIE?! i think Portal lied to me and the cake actually exists! GlaDous's fatass didn't want to share with me bcuz he thought i might gain weight in my hips! you know what i have to say to that? SURRENDER THE CAKE, GLADOUS, AND YOU'RE BOLTS AND NUTS WILL BE UNHARMED!!!!

masticate on that one for a bit and let it digest!

[SIZE="-5"]you know i am awesome. ^_^[/SIZE]

There will be no posts from me for the majority of tomorrow so i will take my oppurtunity to unvote now,

Unvote: boogyman19946
Unvote: Gorny

Hey what can I say, My name is Buddy and I hail from Hoboken New Jersey. I'm The Cake Boss!

and new pic? well, i am left with the only conclusion that.....

THE AVATAR IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

must.....

look.....

away......

or else.....

BE TURNED INTO CAKE.

ok, seriously, guys back ON-Topic..... shouldn't the host (ahemBADASHahem) ask to get to know us in the episode?

Here!

Have a cake!!!
roulette-cake.jpg

buddy3.jpg

Made fresh at Carlo's Bake Shop!
huge pic - 3072 x 2304

and new pic? well, i am left with the only conclusion that.....

THE AVATAR IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

must.....

look.....

away......

or else.....

BE TURNED INTO CAKE.

ok, seriously, guys back ON-Topic..... shouldn't the host (ahemBADASHahem) ask to get to know us in the episode?

I dont care about doomed souls. :evil:

"With a stroke of its mane, it turns into a plane"......

Well
If we are putting in cake orders I would like Angelfood Cake - with that really fluffy white frosting! Ya know the stuff with so much sugar it should be illegal to let kids have any! And maybe some fresh sliced strawberries as extra topping - gotta get that healthy fruit type stuff in somehow?

Well
If we are putting in cake orders I would like Angelfood Cake - with that really fluffy white frosting! Ya know the stuff with so much sugar it should be illegal to let kids have any! And maybe some fresh sliced strawberries as extra topping - gotta get that healthy fruit type stuff in somehow?

dude..... i could probably only take one bite and im done bcuz it's too sweet! haha, awesome! can't deal with too sweet stuff anymore.

Fire! Fire!

Leo's pants are on fire!

Save her!

firetruck-cake.jpg

Quick Mara!!! get rid of the pants!!! make sure to take a picture ... .err... umm.. I mean.. >.> PUT HER OUT!!!!

BOOGY!!!!!!

dude, you'd have to keep the flash off cuz i don't think my arse has seen the light of day, despite the light tan i have. :shocked:

Knick knack paddy whack give Leo a bone... that girl cale rolling home!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High