Tyrael's Mighty Breakdown - Item Find Thread September 2015

I've always wanted an Enigma for SP, and after two months of gaming, It is already possible :eek:

This is the rune haul from my first LK 1400 runs. If I cube Ohm, Ohm, and Lo, I can make the Enigma. But I also then loose the opportunity Forti, Greif....ect. And could anyone comment on if It's been a good 1400 runs? I have still to see all those Surs and Bers...

The Lo popped after just having re-rolled a lousy new map, which I've decided to stick to for a couple hundred runs.

The irony if this all, is that Mephisto supplied me with two(!) Jahs, and a Sur from one of his chests, which I accidentally hopped on, after 1300 runs. Needless to say, I hop on it every game now.

What would Jesus do?

Don't cube them, Sur/Ber is too easy to find in LK to waste Lo runes on it. Since you are only Sur away from Enigma, simply continue running LK to get those. Your 1400 runs seems to be averagely lucky. Sur drops once in 990 at average, Ber drops once in... 3600? So, go get that Sur. It should drop with some patience :D

Make Grief and Fortitude and go have some fun with a Fanatic Zealot! Soooo much fun!!

I was in the same boat (ish) last week. LK dropped 2xBer + 2xLo

I used the 2xLo on Fortitude and Grief and I'm saving the Bers for Infinity or Enigma, depending of what I find first Jah/Ber or Eth 4os elite polearm!

Can't stress how worthwhile it is to make Grief + Fortitude.

Also, use that Ohm to make a Call to Arms if you don't already have one!

Grief PB for sure (unless you have 1-2 Grief PBs already :)), Forti in best light armor you have, depends on str requirement you want, if str is not an issue than high def AP is ideal.

That was my strategy as well - low str req for versatility as I don't anticipate seeing another Lo anytime soon. I found a white Dusk Shroud (base Def in the 450-460 range so almost perfect, I think), and threw it in the cube guessing I had a 50% chance at one of three or four sockets and sure enough, it popped out four sockets. I'll try to post the result tonight - I do recall I got the shaft resistance wise (+25) but hey, my first ever Lo for my first ever Fortitude....beggars can't be choosers, right? :)

If the res all were to be three separate resists, you'd have to omit both the mana and the AR, which I wouldn't have. Also, rings only get 40 life, but then you'd have to pass up on the +str, which admittedly could have been 5 points more, but perfection on rares is more or less unheard of because there are so many variables.

In short, a perfect version of that ring has 9 more AR, 5 more str, and 25 (I think) more mana. Not a lot missing.

Thanks I didn't know that. I thought res all was actually four different stats combined. I guess that makes it pretty much perfect then :)

I have mixed feelings about this

Prefix 997 Small Charm of Fortune
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 18
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 70
Fingerprint: 0x3f940037
All Resistances +6
2% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 20 of 40
Required Strength: 58
Required Level: 41
Item Level: 74
Fingerprint: 0x6ee4f556
+100% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
Damage Reduced by 25%
8% Life stolen per hit
8% Mana stolen per hit
15% Slower Stamina Drain

from rakanishu while collecting wirt's legs...

Wish it was valk wing instead

That was my strategy as well - low str req for versatility as I don't anticipate seeing another Lo anytime soon. I found a white Dusk Shroud (base Def in the 450-460 range so almost perfect, I think), and threw it in the cube guessing I had a 50% chance at one of three or four sockets and sure enough, it popped out four sockets. I'll try to post the result tonight - I do recall I got the shaft resistance wise (+25) but hey, my first ever Lo for my first ever Fortitude....beggars can't be choosers, right? :)

The Death I rolled was a middle-of-the-road one but that's fine, as I feared it would come out at 301% or something. As for the Fortitude, by my math the base def on the Dusk Shroud was 466 (pretty much perfect), so I can live with the lowest resistance roll possible. Either way, I'm pleased to have my first ever of each item!

View attachment 5002 View attachment 5003

Last edited:
1 down, 1 more to go (my eyes are starting to bleed), thank goodness I have 3 super chests right next to it:

yGOWuHp.jpg

Also:
Prefix 1016 Grand Charm of Maiming
Required Level: 37
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xed2cf22
+19 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +36%
Max prefix (I think?) and Max-1 suffix, would've preferred a different prefix though :p

Prefix 976 Small Charm of Vita
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x963d8cb
+19 to Life
+5 to Mana
Could've used a better mana roll

Prefix 1062 Small Charm of Vita
Required Level: 39
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x17ee7b22
+20 to Life
Lightning Resist +8%
What's not to like!

Is this a gg Assassin amu?

Beast Heart
Amulet
Required Level: 66
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x3b6a93af
+16 to Dexterity
All Resistances +14
2% Life stolen per hit
8% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High