The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

Thanks all! Write up is finished. @darkstarhub - Mercy had 218% MF after Hel'ing out the Sol and putting in a perfect Topaz for Cows RFL round 3, and leaving it in upon returning to Nihl and realizing it didn't make much difference given her life pool. The higher MF definitely helped with the item drops.

Last edited:
Verisimilitude (Amazon) found a 4 socket Monarch, so I decided to try installing RWM. I use a mac, so I went over to the Game Changes Help Thread that's stickied in this forum and clicked the download link where it said RWM/RRM for Macs here. Of course, it led to a 404 error. Undeterred, I found a link further down to a thread called "D2 for Macs: a User's Guide" and clicked where it said "For RWM/RRM on macs, see here." Another 404. Then I did a google search or two and found a post from March 2016 that said RWM is not supported in v1.14 for macs. Of course. :rolleyes:

So, hmm, not sure what to do with that monarch now.

Currently doing pindle/shenk runs on /players 4. Verisimilitude has reached level 87 which is higher than any other character I've ever made. I'll update further when something interesting happens or I get bored.

Another 1k runs done, and after his hot start Stevesy has had a visit from the "regression to statistical averages" fairy.

Run 1078 - Gul
Run 1168 - Vex
Run 1335 - Ohm (from a corpse)
Run 1473 - Mal
Run 1494 - Mal
Run 1724 - Gul
Run 1943 - Gul
Run 1975 - Gul

Skillers found:
- Cold Skills
- Offensive Auras (sweet!)

Other finds:
- 40% ED Ruby jewel (plain though, too bad)
- Ravenfrost from a corpse (awesome!)
- Fine SC of Vita (2/18/20)

Even if the rune finds weren't too exciting, LK in HC with no teleport is always full of nice surprises!

bdi9F4K.jpg

Congrats on the Captain's skiller @Pb_pal. And generally on the good progress, although that last pic still terrifies me.

After a break from D2 during the week after Mercy pinged the final level (although we did sort through her stashes a bit), Hiatus has, um, ended her hiatus?

I was worried about a death after such a long break from CS, which turned out to be the case. She was getting close to 2.80B before a conviction Infector got her. Body was recovered and some of the XP regained, back to 96.3 (~2.791B).

But CS welcomed Hiatus back with open arms, with a Gul, Mal, Um, and Sur dropping today. She also got some +19 vita SCs to improve the life pool. And Sandstorm Trek's from a poppable.

After the experience with Mercy, Hiatus is streamlining her approach. Inventory is already crammed full with SCs, and she is cutting way back on items to pick up: Ral and Ko+ runes only, flawless amethysts (no other types), GCs/SCs, jewels, and interesting sets/uniques. She is no longer worried about progress toward grail either, so likely only picking up useful elites.

The goal is for her to reach 97 before @Gripphon's WSK tourney starts around June 20. She's hitting Diablo whenever there is an XP shrine in the CS, but otherwise just Gripphon runs.

Edit: Hiatus hit 96.5, with a Greyform, another Mal, a +life Elemental Skiller, and an Insight upgrade (been rerolling at Superior Eth Cryptic Axe for higher +damage% and critical strike)

Last edited:
I thought about completing two levels in one day, but I figured I'd like to waste some of my time off doing things other than play D2, so.... I came up a touch short.

Either way, things have been progressing very well for Ayura.
For those of you following the IFT, you may have noticed in the past 24 hours that D2 hates me. Not only has my first Death's Fathom fallen from Pindle on this untwinked dude, my second DF has also fallen from Pindle on this untwinked dude. Not to mention my first Griff's and a perfect light eschuta with +3 skills. Ohhh, I get it game, I was supposed to be a blova sorc. Point taken.

Additonally, I forgot to share another way the game hates me:

This was back from LK, probably could've posted this in my last big update

Code:
 Shadow Spike
Flying Knife
Throw Damage: 123 - 305
One Hand Damage: 123 - 305
Quantity: 47
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 38
Required Dexterity: 131
Fingerprint: 0x199d569
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+40% Increased Attack Speed
262% Enhanced Damage
+12 to Maximum Damage
+226 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 49 Lightning Damage
Ethereal

And it would probably have been my main hand thrower at the time if it weren't eth....

Looking back at my extended stash, I muled off some possibly better throwing items than I have equipped right now, which hurts considering I'm not muling back on.... Despite that, I'm pretty pleased with my equipped items. I found this gem off my dear pindie as well:

Code:
 Havoc Spike
Hyperion Javelin
Throw Damage: 107 - 212
One Hand Damage: 80 - 219
Quantity: 16
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 98
Required Dexterity: 123
Fingerprint: 0x5764d4ee
Item Level: 86
284% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Maximum Damage
Adds 1 - 2 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
Required Level +7

Upgraded it, as you can see. It's my new main, and I reverted my offhand to an old find; it was posted previously (and in use before hacing found my reaper's toll), I believe, but here it is again to refresh anyone:

Code:
 Viper Song
Winged Harpoon
Throw Damage: 35 - 262
One Hand Damage: 87 - 126
Quantity: 4
Required Level: 77
Required Strength: 76
Required Dexterity: 145
Fingerprint: 0xd5d45242
5% Chance to cast level 1 Amplify Damage on striking
224% Enhanced Damage
+13 to Maximum Damage
+14 to Attack Rating
Replenishes quantity
Required Level +12

Not tremendously good, but the amp helps when the merc can't trigger decrep to save his life, and the cheap repairs help me so that I don't have to hoard every item that drops. On top of that, it's fair damage. I'm sorta glad I don't have dual gimmershreds on this guy. My first throwbarb twinked them on, and when it costs 30k to repair two weapons that wear down in minutes, well... not as much fun with the inventory management.
Overall, much better damage than the knife/axe combo I was using before. But with much lower stack quantities. The way I've overcome the stack issues is by routing vendor stops into my town movements. If I'm running an area, I try to optimize such that no more than a full weapon set's worth of use is allocated to a run. Each time I load a new game, I stop by a weaponsmith, repair, and venture out. It keeps the action flowing much more than while questing. Though having quested a throwbarb before, I'm not as put off by the town visits as many who have played a throwbarb are.

Back on topic: Without regards to mistakes in muling, and less than stellar weapons, I'm running /p8 pindle for exp for the time being. The improvements in Ayura's gear have made a staggering difference in my play.

In spite of the downs, we are much more feeling the ups. Ayura's future continues to be bright

Progress Update
Code:
Name          (C)            SC/HC    Class  Level/exp   Extended Stash  #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths  # of Hours
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy      Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal        Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist      Izuna           SC      Sin       99             No         5109        470            4         360
PhineasB      Mercy           SC      Sin       99             Yes           -        475           11           -
Neksja        Aura            SC      Paladin   98.50          Yes        8606        464            -           -
T72on1        Neverland       SC      Sorc      98.17          Yes        2190+?      475           13         270?
hasuprotoss   Reina           SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1751        384            -           -
PhineasB      Hiatus          SC      Sorc      96             Yes           -        380           18           -
Tarantella    Tarasha         HC      Sorc      96             Yes           -          -            -           -
XyleneCyanol  Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
ThomasJohnsen xInTheBuffx     HC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
darkstarhub   Neptune         SC      Sorc      94             Yes           -          -            -           -
Reyz          Qty             SC      Sorc      93             No            -          -            -           -
Chaostar      Prairie         SC      Sorc      91             Yes         659        261           12         126
OldSoldier    Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
tokerdin      tokeress        SC      Sorc      91             yes           -          -            -           -
BKC           Meteorbin       SC      Sorc      91             Yes           -          -            -           -
Southpaw      Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt        CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           ?          -        Dont want to know
MercMan       Este            SC      Ama       90             Yes        1212        278            2  Classified
Me2Nik        Fugu            HC      Ama       90             Yes          80
PhineasB      Phaedrus        SC      Pala      90             Yes         381        194            10          -
Zenigma       Ayura           SC      Barb      90             No            -          -            -           -
Lynchgrinch   Tattersail      SC      Sorc      89             Yes           ?        321         too many    lots
LiquidClear   Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage   zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Neksja        Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone     Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
Zenigma       Gnosis          SC      Druid     86             No            -          -            -           -
Lord Molyb    Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     86             No          115         94           19         idk
Naturallog    Athos           HC      Barb      84             No          159        105            0           -
Lord Molyb    Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       83             No           28         25            0         idk
Qwernt        AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit        Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Lord Molyb    But_Why         SC      Sin       81             Never        55         51           53
Jean Avila    SpeedAdict      SC      Ama       77             No            -          -            -          50
Pb_pal        Stevesy         HC      Paladin   76             Yes           -          -            0           -
logo          Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
TwentyMule    Rayne           SC      Sorc      76             Yes         195        140            ?           ?
Gripphon      Ryu             SC      Sorc      76             Yes           -          -         over 9k       13
Darke Rahl    Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
Vildecor      Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax    Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Kitteh        Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU           Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit        Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer       Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin    Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
hackedagainanda Hugo          HC      Barb      16             Yes           -          -            -           -

The Fallen
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Nice progress @Zenigma!

After Hiatus' progress toward 97, Phaedrus got a little time to reach level 91. He was ~half way there from last bit of playing before the final push with Mercy, and he finished the level exclusively on Pit runs.

No finds of note, sadly, but not too long before pinging the level. Like Hiatus, his approach to items is now very streamlined. He abandoned picking up every S/U, which is reflected in table update below, and focusing only on fewer items: Ral and Io+, all flawless gems (he will go on a big GC cubing spree at some point), SC/GC, jewels, and potentially useful uniques (and maybe elite sets).

The goal for him is to get 250 Meph runs, for fun. After rolling for a map straight down the stairs, he's completed 100 of those runs. He found Ali Baba's in the Pits, so he is rocking nearly 400% MF on switch for the kill, hoping to pick up a Shako and maybe Arachnid's if he's lucky (and a high rune if he's super lucky) before going back to LK for another 500 runes found and hopeful progress toward Enigma.

Hiatus is plugging away with goal of 5M per weekday and 35M over the weekend to hopefully hit 97 by mid-June.

Good luck to everyone still running. Keep it up!

Progress Update
Code:
Name          (C)            SC/HC    Class  Level/exp   Extended Stash  #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths  # of Hours
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy      Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal        Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist      Izuna           SC      Sin       99             No         5109        470            4         360
PhineasB      Mercy           SC      Sin       99             Yes           -        475           11           -
Neksja        Aura            SC      Paladin   98.50          Yes        8606        464            -           -
T72on1        Neverland       SC      Sorc      98.17          Yes        2190+?      475           13         270?
hasuprotoss   Reina           SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1751        384            -           -
PhineasB      Hiatus          SC      Sorc      96             Yes           -        387           19           -
Tarantella    Tarasha         HC      Sorc      96             Yes           -          -            -           -
XyleneCyanol  Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
ThomasJohnsen xInTheBuffx     HC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
darkstarhub   Neptune         SC      Sorc      94             Yes           -          -            -           -
Reyz          Qty             SC      Sorc      93             No            -          -            -           -
Chaostar      Prairie         SC      Sorc      91             Yes         659        261           12         126
OldSoldier    Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
tokerdin      tokeress        SC      Sorc      91             yes           -          -            -           -
BKC           Meteorbin       SC      Sorc      91             Yes           -          -            -           -
PhineasB      Phaedrus        SC      Pala      91             Yes           -        224            10          -
Southpaw      Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt        CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           ?          -        Dont want to know
MercMan       Este            SC      Ama       90             Yes        1212        278            2  Classified
Zenigma       Ayura           SC      Barb      90             No            -          -            -           -
Lynchgrinch   Tattersail      SC      Sorc      89             Yes           ?        321         too many    lots
LiquidClear   Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage   zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Neksja        Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone     Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
Zenigma       Gnosis          SC      Druid     86             No            -          -            -           -
Lord Molyb    Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     86             No          115         94           19         idk
Naturallog    Athos           HC      Barb      84             No          159        105            0           -
Lord Molyb    Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       83             No           28         25            0         idk
Qwernt        AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit        Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Lord Molyb    But_Why         SC      Sin       81             Never        55         51           53
Jean Avila    SpeedAdict      SC      Ama       77             No            -          -            -          50
Pb_pal        Stevesy         HC      Paladin   76             Yes           -          -            0           -
logo          Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
TwentyMule    Rayne           SC      Sorc      76             Yes         195        140            ?           ?
Gripphon      Ryu             SC      Sorc      76             Yes           -          -         over 9k       13
Darke Rahl    Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
Vildecor      Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax    Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Kitteh        Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU           Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit        Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer       Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin    Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
hackedagainanda Hugo          HC      Barb      16             Yes           -          -            -           -

The Fallen

Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Yes you can wait ... no sign of @Neksja , and I'm currently doing my Sept in my almost non-existant playing time ;).

But we'll get there ... eventually :).

Keep up the good stuff here folks.

After stopping my playing for a while, I picked it up again the past week or so. I was really motivated after LK dropped me some HRs fairly quickly after picking it up again, but I've been on a dryish spell for a while now. Will break down my experiences more once I get the final Lo+ drop I need to have my runes set for the lvl 90 Sorc's gear.

Of course I'll have the runes for Infinity but no base, so I'll probably be moving from LK to ATs for what is certain to be a disgustingly long hunt for the eth, elite 4 os Polearm. I'm assuming the smart thing to do is to play efficiently and target the boss packs like a normal MFing session and hope one eventually drops, but I'm not sure about the likelihood of them dropping versus random monsters on various p settings. Anyone have any thoughts on socketable hunting?

You want xp as well. So I'd go for highest player setting at which you can still kill at a good pace, and kill most large packs. You can leave lonely stragglers alone, but I wouldn't only go for bosses.

Agreed. It sounds like Sally will have all the key runewords by that point except Infinity, so she should be plenty powerful for AT runs at higher p-settings. Regular mobs in AT still give solid XP at level 90 (level difference penalty hasn't kicked in yet), so I think it's definitely worth it to hit large packs along the way. And that will hopefully lead to the eth elite polearm drop quickly. Good luck!

It's about time for another update.

Spoiler alert, Ayura has leveled once again. And then he died. And then he fought his way back to reclaim his body. And he horked this on his way there:

Having spent so much time in LK, it wasn't quite impactful, but it was nice all the same, especially after having burned through so many runes to make the enigma he's wearing.

He also found this, which was close to being pretty cool for a druid:
View attachment 5462
But I junked it

Found a neat LC today, and it might be put to use after I clear out 10-13 spaces in my inventory that are dedicated to MF
Code:
Sharp Large Charm of Sustenance
Large Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0x8f65ecea
+4 to Maximum Damage
+46 to Attack Rating
+18 to Life
Nothing to write home about, but it isn't bad.

Pindle is pretty easy going, and it's looking like easy EXP for at least a little while to come. Not much else to report. didn't have too much luck with rare throwers this past level, but with each increase in level, I get one more % of MF, so I'm optimistic that I'll get more rare throwers as I progress.

It's been chill

Progress Update
Code:
PhineasB      Hiatus          SC      Sorc      96             Yes           -        387           19           -
PhineasB      Phaedrus        SC      Pala      91             Yes           -        224            10          -
Zenigma       Ayura           SC      Barb      91             No            -          -            -           -

The Fallen

Code:

Also let's get some hype for my highest level SP character ever!

Mmmmk, so Bliss the lvl 90 Sorceress has completed her LK journey. I've got some data from her experiences to dump below, although I don't keep track of things in the same manner as most of you. I didn't use a run counter, so my method of measurement is how many P gems I farmed. So, essentially I ran about 1k P Gems worth of LK (I had maybe 20 P gems and no HRs at the start) and found the following items:

Runes:
Code:
3 Sur
2 Lo
3 Ohm
3 Vex
2 Gul
5 Ist
2 Mal
5 Um
97 Ral

1010 Perfect Gems
139 Perfect Amethyst

Skillers:
Code:
2 Cold Skills
1 Fire Skills
1 Light Skills
2 Zon Passive/Magic
1 Offensive Auras
1 Traps (18 life)
1 Barb Combat
1 Masteries
2 PnB GCs (one with 7 FRW)
1 Necro Summoning
1 Jav Skills
1 Pally Combat (19 life)
3 Shadow Disciplines
2 Def Auras (one with 37 life)
2 Martial Arts
1 Warcry
1 Shapeshifting
2 Druid Summoning

Fun Charms:
Code:
Shimmering Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0x3dd49ec5
+14 to Life
All Resistances +5

Emerald Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x6576660f
Poison Resist +10%
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Coral Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x51ca237c
+19 to Life
Lightning Resist +9%

Ruby Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x7cf26112
+15 to Life
Fire Resist +10%

Runewords:
Code:
Delirium
Diadem
LemIstIo
Defense: 318
Durability: 16 of 20
Required Level: 64
Fingerprint: 0x9b67893d
1% Chance to cast level 50 Delirium when struck
6% Chance to cast level 14 Mind Blast when struck
14% Chance to cast level 13 Terror when struck
11% Chance to cast level 18 Confuse on striking
+2 to All Skills
+261 Defense
+10 to Vitality
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 17 Attract (60/60 Charges) 3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Lem Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Io Rune

Enlightenment
Mage Plate
PulRalSol
Defense: 325
Durability: 52 of 60
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x3b04e343
5% Chance to cast level 15 Blaze when struck
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fire Ball on striking
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+1 to Warmth
+30% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +30%
Damage Reduced by 7 3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Runewords with rolls that matter:
Code:
Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 24
Durability: 26 of 30
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0xca922a1f
Item Level: 59
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +30
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges) 4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune

Call to Arms
Twin Axe
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 68 - 206
Durability: 13 of 13
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 75
Fingerprint: 0xe4782c48
Item Level: 79
+1 to All Skills
262% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+5 to Battle Command
+1 to Battle Orders
+2 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Nice rolls, yeah?

So after that I still have the runes to make Infinity and make another CTA... although I actually need bases for both. And for another Spirit Shield for CTA switch. I made the Delirium figuring my merc will eventually use it at Nihlathak, but I don't have any worthwhile headgear, so I wear it. This of course made for lots of fun because I never bothered to take it off running LK, which led to many confused reactions when I transformed into a little stygian doll or whatever that thing is.

So what now? I'm probably going to just plow the AT for some exp while I hunt for bases (and honestly I'm still missing some pretty basic gear.) She has level 35 Blizzard which means something like 5.7k Blizz damage, so she should be able to kill at a decent p level. I'd like to prepare for the presumably upcoming WSK tournament, hopefully with some gear to run as a Lightning Sorc because that's really the build I enjoy playing the most. Although I'm still considering investing some time into my 68 Druid parked at NM Eldritch, because I just can't quit the idea of pushing high with a Druid in spite of their... limitations. We'll see.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High