The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Over-qualified high school chem teacher gets lung cancer and to make the money to support his fam and cover the costs of his treatment, he starts making meth. BUT, because he knows what he is doing, his **** is the purest and best and it goes from there.... :D

Haha! Nice premise for a show! Sounds like it would be interesting, that's for sure!

Of all the people to glamorize, they chose meth-heads. Well, not that crack-heads would've been any better. I guess you can only make so many movies depicting how glamorous cocaine and heroin addicts are. Pot-head movies have been done to death too.

This is the time we live in. We glamorize all things criminal. Murder, jail, drugs.... it's all popular subject matter.

this show doesn't really glamorize it. it's not a comedy at all (it does have it's comic relief moments) and shows the really ****ing grisly side of drugs, rehab, murder, Mexican drug cartels, etc.

I totally get what you're saying, DoW, but i disagree a little. :)

I get what you mean I think. More of a make you think about tough choices kind of show.

Hm.
I had a tough choice today but if I had given it more thought I would have at least bought myself a new kettle.

Thanks!
And no, no new kettle. I wish I bought one. I looked in to my old kettle this morning and oh my. I tried to clean it. But I'm afraid the poor thing is just old.
So I should have bought a new one. I didn't. I got distracted.

No 'morning, it's evening Laarz.

Aye it's for tea. And coffee. And hot water bottles. You name it. I'll buy one tomorrow.

Of course vivi,but here its morning:wink2: even if its cold and rainy, finally some rain this month. I have a kettle that whistle's at me, geuss it likes me:jig:

My question excatly Leo, who's reality, thats what i'd like to know.

Virtual reality :devil:.

Which is better...tea leaves or powder tea? :scratchchin:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High