The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

QUOTE=Laarz;8139139]Of course vivi,but here its morning:wink2: even if its cold and rainy, finally some rain this month. I have a kettle that whistle's at me, geuss it likes me:jig:[/QUOTE]

*makes an illapproperiate joke about a teapot with a spout*

Virtual reality :devil:.

Which is better...tea leaves or powder tea? :scratchchin:

We don't even get powder tea. It sounds disgusting though.:yuck:

Hmm... okay so, tea leaves where you just scoop some in or those ones in a little bag that you put in? :scratchchin:

Fooooood :cloud9:

Mofo, I'm from the South!! i was practically riased on Kool-Aid and tea!! okay, not really tea, but i do drink it and i like it. and our tea is different from Vivi's tea.

we drink it with ice cubes and most people like it sweet. If not, they like it syrup sweet and Leo is not a fan. :yuck: drinking tea hot is normal for some, but it's not the most common way to drink it here.

Where? I see no food!

Sorry, I ated it :badteeth:.

^_^

Green Tea FTW!!! :jig: <---*has no memory of drinking other types of tea* :whistling:

I've tried it most ways: iced, hot, green, and sweet and I dislike them all.

I do like peach tea though!

Peach tea...what's it like? Does it taste more like peach or tea? Any tea flavor at all? Is it more like one of those flavored drinks? For example apple or blueberry tea...*curious curious*

I bought a really nice selection of teas when I visited Granada in Spain, years ago. Also a traditional Moorish tea set to go with them, decorated glasses together with a highly ornamental tea pot. Wonderful.

Then I died and went to Hell. Them's the breaks, I guess. :(

Peachy, sounds yummy ^_^.

Where might one find such a drink? :scratchchin:

it's more peach than tea, which is why I like it.

My favorite is made by Lipton. Not sure where you could get it.

Lozhinge, rough day? I'll make you some yummy aromatic tea! :) I'll even fetch you a beer and i hate stereotypical roles and men barking orders! lol!! *hugs*

i found it at the grocery store. this box set i bought had three flavors in it (each flavor were sealed in their own bags, ofc!) and it was blueberry, peach, and i think strawberry. looks like this:

http://www.maxvite.com/images/fruit-tea-sampler-2.jpg

huh, maybe it was five in a box.

A regular store, a specialty store, a place far off where I do not exist?

Does that company make the peach tea?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High