The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

There was a 'terrible accident' during an experiment in the batcave involving [redacted] and several [redacted] that [redacted]. The subsequent [redacted] caused a chain reaction in the [redacted] and, to make a long story short, it was a helluva [redacted]. That's the bad news.

The good news is that there's enough intact DNA in the remaining viscera so we should have him cloned and back in action shortly! Apologies for any inconveniences.

huh? send me an uncensored PM ! :D :wave:

Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homerrunninggif.gif

lol! i can totally imagine you running like that! XD

My son's wife wants to have the family dinner at their house, its the first time for that, so kind of a big deal;) myself, I will probablly sip a little eggnog and loosen my belt a notch or two;) my wife,my sister and myself have been making cookies and candy for Christmas plate for everyone, you want one?:) How about you, not just working are you?;)

i forgot to thank you for the cookies you sent me. thank you. :loveblush:

need to stay up a couple more hours to finish my mother's blanket. i've only had four hours of sleep, worked 8 hours today, it's Xmas (Happy Christmas, everyone!) and im still not done with presents. And i cried today because of personal circumstances.

this year sucks! I haven't had a winter this bad in about six years! when do we get a new year? in a week? awesome. wake me up then! there better be vodka and/or rum handy.

>.>

<.<

whiskey would be pretty cool too.

>.>

<.<

Hang in there, Leo. It's almost over, which can be just as depressing I suppose. I agree, this year has totally sucked, definately the worst in recent memory. The Christmas spirit just literally hit me, finally and then I realised it's almost over. :( Bring on the new year, indeed.

I knew I wouldn't get that edit in on time. I'm just teasing, Viv. I did laugh. The flowers smiley seems to be MIA still so can I offer a make-up cookie instead?
cookie2.gif

My reply of yesterday never made it. The forum was being silly.
If that's a regular cookie, fine. If it's a cookie with make up on it, no. ;-)

huh? send me an uncensored PM ! :D :wave:

lol! i can totally imagine you running like that! XD

i forgot to thank you for the cookies you sent me. thank you. :loveblush:

need to stay up a couple more hours to finish my mother's blanket. i've only had four hours of sleep, worked 8 hours today, it's Xmas (Happy Christmas, everyone!) and im still not done with presents. And i cried today because of personal circumstances.

this year sucks! I haven't had a winter this bad in about six years! when do we get a new year? in a week? awesome. wake me up then! there better be vodka and/or rum handy.

>.>

<.<

whiskey would be pretty cool too.

>.>

<.<

Leo - crying of personal circumstances isn't bad, I've learned that building it all up inside makes it far worse to deal with things. So if you're miserable, cry, it enables you to move on.
Well that's how it works for me anyways, it would be nice if it worked for you like that too.
Keep in mind that grief and worries swim particularly well in alcohol. [/mumsy]

2012 will be fine. So what, the world's gonna end. I bet we still have to keep the desk open. If the apocalypse shows up on Tuesday morning (when the library's closed) it can use the return box.

I've probably run like that at least once before XD

Yea, hang in there Leo, 2012 is going to be a great year for you for sure.

Merry Christmas compound!

Hang in there, Leo. It's almost over, which can be just as depressing I suppose. I agree, this year has totally sucked, definately the worst in recent memory. The Christmas spirit just literally hit me, finally and then I realised it's almost over. :( Bring on the new year, indeed.

omg, me too! I was feeling totally festive, or right there at the brink, then it was squashed like a bug, and now i got the feeling again yesterday, but not much. and it's almost gone and i have to wait another year. :( *hugs DoW* we should have a drink together in a week! To the end of 2011! to the freshness of 2012! May it be better than 2011! I'll be 25, so hopefully things will look up for the better! right? right?! it has to!!

Leo - crying of personal circumstances isn't bad, I've learned that building it all up inside makes it far worse to deal with things. So if you're miserable, cry, it enables you to move on.
Well that's how it works for me anyways, it would be nice if it worked for you like that too.
Keep in mind that grief and worries swim particularly well in alcohol. [/mumsy]

2012 will be fine. So what, the world's gonna end. I bet we still have to keep the desk open. If the apocalypse shows up on Tuesday morning (when the library's closed) it can use the return box.

aww, thank you, Vivi. *hugs* i'll try not to get too drunk to cry and pass out. I just want to be silly and get to the Nigel Thornberry noise that has recently become so famous. You don't know it? Let me show you.

[YOUTUBE]ufFFbm5zmBw&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CYpHzrNEqt8&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jkDWUP7S1Ig[/YOUTUBE]

The last one is the best in my opinion. :)

I'm not in a festive mood, but that's because I do not like Christmas any more than green eggs with ham.
So instead of a christmas dinner, I had a frozen pizza. I watched nice stuff on tv. I stayed up late and woke up in time to see the Gruffalo. So I'm having a nice time, just not christmassy.
:)

Well bah humbug to you too ;)

Glad you enjoyed yourself though.

Also, what is a gruffalo?

Well bah humbug to you too ;)

Glad you enjoyed yourself though.

Also, what is a gruffalo?

Really, don't you know
There's no such thing as a Gruffalo.

Don't tell me you never read that to your children.

Sounds vaguely familiar, don't think I've read it to mine, but I may have heard it.

Yea, I think that I read that as a kid, been a long time though.

Does he think he's hiding behind that tree?

Yea, I think that I read that as a kid, been a long time though.

Does he think he's hiding behind that tree?

No, he doesn't. It's a funny story about a mouse keeping predators away by scaring them off telling tales about the Gruffalo. The mouse thinks he makes it up but as it turns out, the Gruffalo really does exist.
And, of course, tries to eat him. The mouse then tricks the Gruffalo to follow him claiming everyone's afraid of him, and indeed all the animals flee when they see the mouse. The Gruffalo believes they flee for the mouse, but of course they flee for the Gruffalo...

Ah....very clever indeed. Still reminds me of pedobear hiding behind that tree though :p

Yay for Mexican breakfast!

How does that look nothing like pedo? I think that may be the original inspiration!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High