The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

And now you know kegs,and knowing is half the battle, now run kegs ,run like the wind;)

Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homerrunninggif.gif

My son's wife wants to have the family dinner at their house, its the first time for that, so kind of a big deal;) myself, I will probablly sip a little eggnog and loosen my belt a notch or two;) my wife,my sister and myself have been making cookies and candy for Christmas plate for everyone, you want one?:) How about you, not just working are you?;)

Nah, I'll have tomorrow and Christmas off. I remember when we first started taking control of holidays from our parents. I'm sure it'll go well. you reminded me that I need to get some eggnog!

Christmas Eve at my parent's house, then Christmas at mine and lunch at her parent's house. Busy couple days.

Dredd is their father... DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!

In a universe far far away...
It was the night before christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even...
*dumdumdum dedum dedum* *)

Darth Vader: "Luke, I know what you're getting for Christmas."
Luke: "No way, that's impossible."
Darth Vader: "Luke I know what you're getting for Christmas."
Luke: "You can't possibly know, how can you know?"
Darth Vader: "I have felt your presents."

*) I'm terrible at this but it's supposed to be the music that indicates Darth Vader is about to make an appearance.

I knew I wouldn't get that edit in on time. I'm just teasing, Viv. I did laugh. The flowers smiley seems to be MIA still so can I offer a make-up cookie instead?
cookie2.gif

Not a bad joke, I've heard much worse :p

Mermaids not being able to reproduce always makes me think of the family guy episode:
images1.jpg

Also...I don't like the new image interface :unimpressed:

Finally got around to watching Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

Laughed so hard I got a headache. When Knives got the o: face, I nearly choked. Seriously.

That is all.

Hmmm... Never heard of it!

Forum downtime is making me a sad panda. :sadpanda: Why don't we have a sad panda smiley?

:tombstone:

There you go, kegs. One sad panda.

That's a dead panda, not a sad one. I don't know that that's what I was really wanting.

It's a sad panda. It's been buried alive, kegs.

If it's buried then you can't see the face. How do you know it's sad?

Oh yeah, right.

"Panda party at my place! The address? Oh, uh, well ..."

Yeah, that's one happy panda ya got there, kegs. Good show.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High