The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I know! that's what's extra sad about it!

I always pronounced it as Eli, and it just got stuck in my head that way.

Yeah that's....unusual.

I'm not ok. I don't expect anyone to remember but I had my eyes checked yesterday and there was nothing wrong with those, but whilst there I got severe stomach flu and now I'm really sick. :s

I so remember that. Glad your eyes are okay, I imagine that is a relief. A shame you got sick. I've had a minor cold for a week now, but it's not too bad really. Hope it's a short lived flu at least.

I would have felt much more relieved if I wasn't having a fever and erm...well the unpleasant side of stomach flu when at the clinic. Had to travel back by train which took a bit. But I got eyedrops so you can't drive, and I don't have a car, and no one to drive me there, so I had to do it on my own.

Fortunately my bosses are awesome and l get to work fewer hours this week.

why is it that you only get time off when you feel bad?

I've never gotten those I drops, but I bet they are no fun. I always find people traveling by train funny, I've been on a train one time.

why is it that you only get time off when you feel bad?

I've never gotten those I drops, but I bet they are no fun. I always find people traveling by train funny, I've been on a train one time.

Well if you can't afford a car....trains are perfectly normal here, seems to work different in the US.

we just don't really have them at all. Subways are in big cities which is sort of a train. Also light rail in bigger cities. Bus is the only public transportation in my area though.

What about wagon trains, kegs? You still have those, don't you?

There was a 'terrible accident' during an experiment in the batcave involving [redacted] and several [redacted] that [redacted]. The subsequent [redacted] caused a chain reaction in the [redacted] and, to make a long story short, it was a helluva [redacted]. That's the bad news.

The good news is that there's enough intact DNA in the remaining viscera so we should have him cloned and back in action shortly! Apologies for any inconveniences.

Sounds like kegs chowder to me! I'll get the crackers,

The truth has always been there, you just haven't been willing to accept it. You're living in denial man!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High