The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I don't think I've ever played a mafia game with you. I really don't remember any other avatars for you.

I would probably be pretty bad at being a fake woman anyways :p

I can't recall if we've played a mafia game together either or not. I've played SG themed, Futurama themed and I believe 1 or 2 other games as well. Not sure though. I had a different avatar for the Futurama themed one, and then the one I currently have now for the SG themed game.

You never know until you try! :jig:

The first game I played was the SG #2 game held in the SPF. I've played every game since that one though.

this replying thing is REALLY starting to piss me the hell off and im about to go Steven Segal on someone! ><

I almost feel bad for women for not being able to do all the cool things with their pee.

yeah, im actually okay with taking a squat. I know it's not as "cool" or even close to manly and ofc i lose points because, ya know, i have to sit when i empty my bladder, but i like to think i have bigger bawls than most men out there and I'm a ****ing female. Bite my ***.

Did I hear something about a fire? 'cause if not then I brought all this hotdogs for nothing...

Hmm. Maybe I should change my avatar back to the gold ol' Yuna falling again.

aww, Yuna. ^_^ i remember you telling me about that.

got any marshmellows with those hot dogs?

I changed mine to a redhead once and some (newer-era) posters actually thought I was female for a time. That was pretty amusing.

i have declared my friend Cheeto as the reason why Gingers have no souls.

There is this guy who works in the warehouse. Brah is straight but he looks *** (it might be the really tight tee shirts. ofc, *I* don't mind, it's nice eye candy, but... Brah looks ***. sorry!) so i said this aloud in front of Mara and Cheeto. at ****ing lunch yesterday, the dude walks in and Cheeto, IN THE MIDDLE OF ****ING LUNCH, says, "Oh, hey, she thinks you're ***." He laughed and said "I'm not," and apparently wasn't bothered too much by it (at the end of lunch break, Cheeto went up to him AGAIN and was like, "You ok?" he said, "Yeah, it doens't bother me. I might look ***, but I'm not.") but asked some of the *** warehouse workers if he looked ***.... ????

point is I was made to look like an ******* and i blame my red-headed friend as the reason why gingers have no souls. :p

*washes Leo's mouth out with soap*

it's okay anyone who names their cat balls must have some ;)

That Cheeto sounds like a real nice Guy :p

is anyone else having trouble replying sometimes? like, you can't type in the reply box or when you hit "Reply to Thread" NONE of the quotes you multi-quoted appear and YOU STILL CAN'T type in the reply box? >< and you have t refresh a few times before you can type in it?

hey, i can't help it if "ghey" is censored out! and the only reason he is named Balls is because.... well.... his are fairly large for a cat. ahem. >.>

he actually is, but was on fire with the zings and crap. :p

yea, I have that issue sometimes. Should get resolved soon I hope.

My dogs don't have any balls, poor dogs.

ghey is rather annoying to be censored for sure, makes you feel like you were actually cussing. :p

i said i wasn't! lol! the only bad words i dropped were the f-bomb and beep-hole! :p

it's okay, Casey is stitched up too. she hates being mounted. my brother and sister have male dogs and one of the males tried to mount her. she hated it. XD would growl and snap at him.

that is so funny! XD

my sister's dog, half-Chihuahua, half-Yorkie, humped my foot the first time i met him. And when i realized what he was doing, i pretty much screamed, "OHMYGAWD HE'S HUMPING MY FOOT!!" in front of my great-aunt. haha, it was funny and she's pretty laid-back. :) she thought it was hilarious.

The first game I played was the SG #2 game held in the SPF. I've played every game since that one though.

I've only played forum games in this part of the woods. :p

aww, Yuna. ^_^ i remember you telling me about that.

got any marshmellows with those hot dogs?

You must have good memory! :D

Yes actually, but figured we'd start roasting those after eating some hotdogs. "real" food before the sweets right? ;) ^.^

Awesome story btw! :rolf:

Yea, getting humped by a dog is pretty gross. My daughter used to have a stuffed dog that was a little bit smaller than the dogs. We had to get rid of it because they kept having their way with it :p

That's what you get for being gone for so long! They change stuff on you!

Clearly, and blame skyrim, yugioh the abridged series and Xmas shopping for my lack of activity.

Skrim...check!

Yu-Gi-Oh...check

Santa....check

I'm so glad I'm done with Christmas shopping!

I changed mine to a redhead once and some (newer-era) posters actually thought I was female for a time. That was pretty amusing.

A long time ago, on another forum, for a very long people thought I was male....then there was this "post a pic of yourself" topic and so I did (post a pic of myself) and people were like "omg I thought you were male" to which a Texan bloke replied "if she's male, I'm turning homosexual".

Neat.

haha! Nice story xD

That's the big downside to the internet, you never can be too sure.

I thought Elly was a dude for the longest time :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High