The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Glad you can use us as a destessor, at least we're good for something ;)

Facebook is teh suck, four shore!

*hugs back*

*pats Leo on the head*

*puts out bowl of milk*

Where did you come up with Jersey Shore? Maybe you've been watching it too much!

Wow! We'll see if his regime can keep the stranglehold on the country they've enjoyed for so long.

trust me, I don't feel all the way better, but I do feel it's time to come out of my shell and play with you guys again. I.. I need distractions, need to keep myself busy. Work, oddly enough, kinda does the trick. and i missed you guys, especially after i saw the forums were down for however long they were down. I tried for a day and I was pissed because I wanted to de-stress here.

*hugs everyone*

I love y'all. I may not mean a lot to you guys or maybe to some of you, but right now, I need distractions. At least until things settle over for the most part. And who better to ask for distractions than you guys with your rugs and antics? :) and, i'll be honest... this is much better than facebook. I'm hating it right now. I think it's time to deactivate it. :nod:

Good to see you back!
Facebook's a hassle anyways. Sure, for me that's also because I don't know how to use it. But I was thinking that even if I did....what will I do when someone wants to "befriend" me and I actually don't want to? Say no and you get all this crap but say yes and you get crap too just different crap....

Destressing here is good, Kestegs is mostly around and whilst he can't fix the forum (but I read elsewhere Elly & co are working on it so as much as I hate it right now I guess they do too) he usually makes a decent cup of tea.

Jersey Shore? we aint got no orange peoples in herr! do we? >.> | <.<

thanks-meow!

*laps up*

Well...
my country's national colour is orange. But that would limit itself to footballshirts and -merchandise, and royalty, and no one with actual orange skin.

I've been known to hang around a bit ;)

*serves America's finest cup of tea*

I've been known to hang around a bit ;)

*serves America's finest cup of tea*

Appearantly, America's finest cup of tea still isn't very good.... the Irish love their tea and complained when they were living in the USA.

Which is funny becaues it's so-so in Northern Ireland but in the South (republic) the food is really, really bad yet pricey.

I never said it was good, I just said it was the best we could do.

I'm certainly not going to drink it :p

*pours tea down loo*

*tosses lit match in*

*loo explodes violently*

Looks like you made a good choice!

*pours tea down loo*

*tosses lit match in*

*loo explodes violently*

Looks like you made a good choice!

Oeh, bonfire. Just aswell, it's freezing cold. Now I wish I could post that campfire smiley but I can't. *sobs*

That's one of my faves, although I don't often find use for it. :fire:

You can wee on the fire still!

Well, I can at least!

I've decided to start using pardon instead of what when I can't understand someone :alright:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High