The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

gorny you never fail to impress me with the effort you put into your posts.

i don't go find links and shiz.

I would try dialing "no" a bunch of times in a row, but I'm afraid of who I might reach, that's a bad number!

try it. try it or i will.

our new home phones are very thin so i feel like i'm talking into a remote

i needed it to have internet. and i still have it cos i'm old.

i've always been older than my years, im not like you kids with your new fangled iphones

what a nub you are.

callie has a balloon. it is the most fun thing ever apparently

yeah i'm pretty negligent like that. i have none of that first baby omg be careful syndrome.

we were in the kebab shop yesterday and i just turned around and threw her onto the padded bench seat behind us. the whole shop was like OMG WTF LMAO CHILDSERVICES

I have a good radar for that stuff in public, but when we're at home I do stuff like that.

i generally don't in public either. but she clearly wanted too

it's true. callie is currently dancing to fight music on the tv.

we stopped in at a landscape place we were driving past yesterday as they had big concrete statues. giant lions, frogs, komodo dragon, great white shark AND DINOASAURS!!!!!! they are like $3000 dollars but i want one

My neighbor has a big sea dragon that has three parts, it's pretty cool. I would never be allowed to put something like that on our yard.

i have a crocodile in 2 parts. it's a head and a raised (35 degree or so tail) that makes it look likes its swimming underground

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High