The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

the croc was good it was only like $60.

wifey wants the komodo dragon. but we agree'd to only get super awesome stuff like that once we have bought our house

*will never live in an apartment again. especially not with children*

i have the money that we could afford a house but we are waiting.

yeah. once i get into the cops we will start looking. i haven't looked at my account in awhile (as i have it setup i have to go into the bank to do anything bar deposit in it. but it should be about $55,000

gieb h04s3?

speaking of Link, i picked up OoT after a five month break! wee! im about to head up to the Spirit Temple, but i have to do something first.... i forget what. probably get more health and potions, but yeah! awesome!

and i have the absolute funniest (and inappropriate) Zelda picture ever! idk how i got it other than pausing Twilight Princess at the right moment and being in Death Mountain. but yes. greatness on my phone!

edit: Kestegs (and Gorny if you are interested), you should find a guy named Technomancer and ask him about my "fetish". he likes to remind me of how much i have a crush on him. lol! funny story. :D (and if he can remember. if not, you can ask me)

night, everyone! Gorny, no more headaches!!! *sends you grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup*

i wanna see the zelda picture you mentioned!

edit: Gorny, that fetish pic REALLY REALLY makes me wanna.............
play crowbar swings...

sounds good my nigerian counterpart who is informing me of my dead uncle

Shoot! how did you know I was Nigerian :wink:

but seriously...you can trust me on this one!

well if you send me $3000 dollars i will know you are legit and send you the 50

i've got the other 5 going to a nice chechnian lady who needs it to feed her dogs. in return i will get one of only 5 lipwigerzian pointers in the world

That's a pretty pricey dog, no wonder you can't afford to buy a house! :p

well there is only 5 in the world. but once i get one i'll make money in no time.

How are you going to make money on just one? I'd think two would be a better investment.

very clever kegs but they are asexual. so it reproduces by itself. like you try to when your wife is asleep.

hah! So you just chop off a leg or something and it grows into a whole new dog?

i wanna see the zelda picture you mentioned!

LOL! if i can put it up on imageshack, i will definitely send it to you! ^_^

very clever kegs but they are asexual. so it reproduces by itself. like you try to when your wife is asleep.

lmao!

oh, so sleeeeepy. gonna clean up and go to bed. Leo needs her beauty rest. hehe!

see y'all tomorrow! hope you are ready! YEAH! :alright:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High