The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Yay! day off! Hope its a good one! Tell me of all your adventures so that I can live vicariously through you please!

well, what kind of adventures? i can tell you some from today: i took some Bob Ross DVDs from the floor, put them in a DVD folder and put the folder back where it goes. Requested by the boss. apparently, she didn't understand why someone would steal 6 Bob Ross DVDs... really, Boss? REALLY?

and then i dusted my register off, talked with some of my co-workers (except The Fat Man. I keep as much distance as i can manage between him and I), straightened up some products, dealt with retarded-*** customers! omg, idk if i do this (i REALLY like to hope that i do not) but people are so freaking blind when it comes to directions! like, okay, we have a discounted aisle and i was trying to direct them to that area and they just kept going in circles and im like, "Are you bloody kidding me? It's right in front of you!"

and i read up on the difference between India ink and acrylic ink so just in case another customer asks about it, i will be able to tell them! :grin: :alright:

that was my day today, pretty much. yesterday seemed a bit more... "juicy", but not really. i can tell you about that tomorrow, Kegs. ;)

i want to know now!

also bagging out. they put it in kegs

Well, work is not the most interesting at times.... :unimpressed:

I was talking about your day off mostly.

but look kegs. i made a funny

That's awesome! I can't believe they posted that! Now I need to add something about you somewhere.

i know. it's such a lame thing i'd thought they woujldt just pretend they never got it

LOL! nice dude! i've submitted some things there but it was always rejected. *sniff* im not as funny as Mr. Rax. :cry:

and i don't have a lot of adventures at home either except from the dog chase and cleaning up. >.> my dog is afraid of air canisters now but it's not ALL of my fault!

well i really is.

PUB DAY SUNDAY. full day of shadowrunning

well lunch time start. i will probably do a couple of predrinks to get my buzz going then just maintain it. works out cheaper

this is true. when out nightclub drinking i just used to alternate booze and coke. watch my mates ll hurl and next day i'd be fine. i have a rep as a hard hitting drinker. none of them ever figured it out.

nowadays i don't do that anymore. but yea pub day juggling will be fun

That's awesome! I would want to go for the solo jump as well. I don't really want some guys business poking me in the back the whole time.

My parents might be more worried than my wife actually.

what if a well-endowed woman was your jump partner?

then your head would be nicely cushioned?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High