The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Oh, then maybe it was too much chocolate. *hides*

im thinking so. haha, it's okay. you can come out form hiding. ^_^

What did he have, just the tea? That seems really cheap and all that talk is really unnecessary.

no, he was there with his redneck wife and his two redneck kids and they all had meals. and it was a Sunday because there is (fears what might come of this if i speak of it) *gulp* a cowboy church in town and im sure that is where he came from... recalling how he was dressed. this was also... four or five years ago, so... and i am pretty sure he had a chicken fried chicken, as did his wife. idr what the kids had. meh. yeah, he was a... well, you can fill in the blank. ;)

I am more in the group of not complaining and if I do not like the food then I just go hungry :p. Though, I do know a few and have heard some stories of completely opposite people (like, this one person who was super duper pick about how steaks should be cooked :scared:). Most of the time, we get good servers and there are a few nice ones that I remember (one that did not charge us for something since I did not eat any of it as an ant was running around on it :yuck: and this other one who made me a completely new soup as I was not eatting the original one as I had not realized how spicy it would be and thus could not handle it >.>). There is only one or two times that I can remember my Grandma saying that she missed the old days when you tipped someone because of their service rather than because it was mandatory :nod:.

ok, those sounded like good servers. like, if you don't like your food or your soup wasn't hot enough, i can go in the back and warm it up for you or try and give you something you WOULD enjoy, ya know? some people are super picky about their steaks. as long as it's juicy and not burned to a crisp, im okay with it. hahaha, that reminds me of a scene from Waiting... i will def send it to you via PM.

How much is tip nowadays anyway? My Dad usually goes with about 20% and my Grandma always tips a little more than my Dad suggests =P.

um... well, when i was a server, i was making $2.13 plus my tips. the tips are supposed to make up the rest of minimum wage. some places are ridiculous when it comes to tips/tip-out. some places have the servers put all their tips together and they split it evenly among the servers. some places have you tip out a crap ton of percentage to bus boys (people that clean the tables), hostesses (i NEVER understood that. why would someone need to tip out a bubblegum-chewing twit who is banging someone ten years her senior and all she does is seat people and sometimes she skips your turn! >< sorry, i've worked with really nasty and crappy hostesses in the past. all you have to do is rotate tables among the servers or if it's busy find an empty table. HOW CAN YOU SCREW THAT UP BY OVER-SEATING A SERVER AND STIFFING THE OTHERS?!?!?! JESUS ON A SHINGLE!!!!!!!!! :banghead: ), and bartenders, and one place i was told had to tip out the chefs.

when people tip you, however... it's really up to them. some people are cheap and leave nothing to two dollars every time or sometimes you get good tippers no matter what, other times it depends on the bill and some people tip accordingly to that and service. it really all just depends on the person.

When it comes to tips, it would be better for the tips to go to the people who earned them. Since some people tip more for good service and it is does not seem fair for others (whether they are better or worse) to bank off of other's efforts.

I just realized that the size of the eraser is about the same size as it is in that picture now :grin:.

*remembers the scene from Waiting* GYAAAAAHH!!!

*tries to think of something else* Doughnut nuggets...*drools a bit*... yummy :cloud9:

When it comes to tips, it would be better for the tips to go to the people who earned them. Since some people tip more for good service and it is does not seem fair for others (whether they are better or worse) to bank off of other's efforts.

i agree. im glad i never worked at a place like that. tips were for me and me only and i only had to tip out bartenders and bussers.

[YOUTUBE]FOdWxf1tRmI[/YOUTUBE]

i guess what they say is mostly true: all the good-looking men are either ***, dead, or taken. and in this case, Mercury is two of the three.

and not all... just a lot of them. >.>

*jumps out from behind the counter*

SURPRISE!

I'm the only one here.

*leaves*

The forums still under attack? I haven't seen many more achievements for Gorny, just assumed they let up a bit :p

Gorny is eternally vigilant.

Seriously, the mods here do an insane job keeping the forums clean of that stuff.

Psh, Coffee.

*drinks water*

Go for a run... Err, Hobble. Go for a hobble ;)

How's your knee treating ya?

EDIT: We should start a thanks thread for the Mods... Dunno what else we can do really, but it is one hell of a job.

Wish I could go for a run, the knee hasn't got any better, the exercises im doing dont seem to be helping much:(

I had an idea from one of Gorny's achievements which would be hilarious (to me) to put into practice. I'll have to see if I have the time for it though, it requires a bit of work.

*jumps out from behind the counter*

SURPRISE!

I'm the only one here.

*leaves*

AHHH! you're so mean... :cry:

Gorny is eternally vigilant.

Seriously, the mods here do an insane job keeping the forums clean of that stuff.

no joke. been talking to Dredd here and there and he told me that it's been really crazy lately.

Psh, Coffee.

*drinks water*

water IS good.

*drinks from water bottle*

Cyborgvikingpirate :D

that would be AWESOME!

A small gift for one funny, cowboy-dancing Noodle:

from the bookface:

LP: I can't wait to get my game on on Friday! (in response to a status of mine)
Leo: yaaay! ^_^
LP: Can't wait to kill hookers!
Leo: oh, [expletive]! that's right! XD you bought that game last night. are you going to take their money too? XD i got the perfect rug doctor in case you need a quick disposal of the bodies. he goes by Noodle and i know how to reach him. ;)

A small gift for one funny, cowboy-dancing Noodle:

from the bookface:

LP: I can't wait to get my game on on Friday! (in response to a status of mine)
Leo: yaaay! ^_^
LP: Can't wait to kill hookers!
Leo: oh, [expletive]! that's right! XD you bought that game last night. are you going to take their money too? XD i got the perfect rug doctor in case you need a quick disposal of the bodies. he goes by Noodle and i know how to reach him. ;)

I love it! :thumbsup:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High