The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Is that the one where if you close your eyes and just listen it sounds EXTREMLY wrong? or am I mistaken? o_O

Job interview. Monday. With a really miserable guy. xD

i tried to find it on utube but can't.

yea well, i got jury duty >.>

Objection! take that!

I played Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 yesterday first time in 7 years (back up via swap-magic, original DVD too scratched).

'dis game be hard! (My team = Rogue (Assist type - dash) , Blackheart (Assist type - ground) and Omega Red with throw assist.)

I'm playing @ lowest difficulty and still this game is way too ****ing hard :D

I do much better in Tekken... dunno why.

Maybe it's the 3D & Much more quicker & more responsive combat. (In Tekken)

Last edited:
Talking about games now, huh? Hmm...I have not really played any recently, but I did get some to play someday. Um, one of these days I might play "Epic Mickey" or that "Super Mario" anniversary edition.

Oh, and that AT game that was talked about. Never heard of it before, but the music is quite nice. As for the clip, was that really part of the game :shocked: (as it was...yeah...just...>.>)? If so, makes me wonder what the Japanese version had (if it was supposed to be like that or not). :scratchchin:

Mikachu PM me your mail and I'll add you ;) We could do co-op games ^^

[Youtube]WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube]

My reaction when I noticed that I have school tomorrow.

Mikachu PM me your mail and I'll add you ;) We could do co-op games ^^

[Youtube]WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube]

My reaction when I noticed that I have school tomorrow.

I havez PM'd you the details haha. Although I am very terrible at it.

*is tired*

I don't want to go back to college tommorrow...*mumbles curse words and mutters abuse*

Here's how I act when I realise I have school in the morning :

[youtube]a1Y73sPHKxw[/youtube]

*tries out something*

[youtube]xhqTsiPvfmw[/youtube]

Is it just the people who I know or do the youngest of families normally not like school that much? Just a random pop up question really. >.>

Yes I'm the youngest and I detest school. My sister is verrry good in school...>.>

Yep, sounds familiar. How do older siblings make school look just so easy? *does not know* >_<

Yep, sounds familiar. How do older siblings make school look just so easy? *does not know* >_<

i just do? idk. my fave subject was/is English and PE. dodgeball is so fun. ^_^

dudes (and ladies ;))!! baking is hard! kind of. i just made a whole cake from scratch along with the ganache filling and syrup to go with it. the frosting was store bought. will post pics in a bit!! other than it tasty kind of eggy to me (had a bit of an egg aftertaste, but Mara and LP said it was fine), it was really fluffy and not too bad! ofc i can do better next time, but this was my first try and i would grade myself a B. ^_^

who all has school tomorrow? if i go to school this semester, i start on the 18th!

Nerds!!! :jig:

That's a lot of chocolate. Is it the kind of chocolate ganache like Giada made for those black and white cookies? Those cookies are simple and yummy ^_^.

Baking can be difficult (measuring is hard), but cooking with someone who knows how to is pretty fun. Back in the day, there were these doughnut holes that I helped make that were so good (I wrote "super good" for my thoughts of it) and when I tried it myself it was so no good >.>. Though, it was a kid's cookbook, I have never (at least that I can remember) been able to make vanilla wafers. They always have this ring of butter around them :yuck:. For awhile though, I was testing stuff out and they at one point were sort of okay (yet, I was the only one able to eat them -_-'). All my cooking I consider to be "experiments" as they (most of the time use no measuring at all :wink:) are not always edible :whistling:. One time I made an awesome curry, though, it was only once and it was made per my likes (I put this yummy peach drink in it instead of water *hides*).

What was I talking about again?...Hmm...Oh, so, as for baking, unless you know what something "should" taste like, it can be difficult to know if it is really that good. Okay, that (not really a sentence) just seems weird to me. Um, so, what I mean is...*goes into example mode*...have any of you had a "popover" before? I had not, but tried making it (tastes so much better hot out of the oven rather than later in the day >_<) and my relatives (who had had them before) said that they turned out really good, but I did not think that much of them. Does...does that make any sense? Though, I do not know what my original point was, so, yeah >.>.

Well, anyway, keep up the good work! :alright:

Maybe I should post that one pic I made (not baking related) of a cupcake (it is actually an eraser o_O) that later shrank into avatar size ^_^. Or maybe not? *wishi washi ness comes in*

Oh, I did realize how it can be better to do stuff right away (or soon) rather than waiting (putting it off) until later. For example, I like to make my own thank you cards and I wanted to complete them by yesterday. Having still two images needed (as nowadays I try to draw my own pictures after I come up with some ideas for the card rather than just find some online) and it was Thursday at the time. Usually I would wait until Friday to work on it, but this year I decided to start on Thursday for my drawing of what I got (as I decided to have a drawing of what I got or things that symbolized them). After spending 6+ hours on it, I just loved the result ^_^ (versus if I tried to scramble something together on Friday like usual)(also, that cupcake eraser was one of the things I got and the drawing came out surprisingly nice). Then for the last image I decided upon the New Year's idea that I never got around to making before the New Year and spent about 8 1/2 hours on it (actually stayed up until 3:30 am as I messed up on something, thus making it take longer :p) and I loved that one too :jig:. There would have been another, but I ran out of time (would have been an XMas themed one), instead I used a random one from ealier in the year (last year).

Summing up the above (paragraph) of text: When I do stuff right away, good results will follow versus if it was done later, subpar to horrible results would have followed (or, I might have just not done it until later or at all >.>, in above case though, it would have just been subpar stuff =P).

Oh no! The wall of text has started up again. Quick! *Logs off* *hides*

Awhl homemade thank you cards sounds lovely ^___^

Interview went ok, I have to go for another....it's only a waitressing job....o_O

Nerds!!! :jig:

nerds ftw! :highfive:

That's a lot of chocolate. Is it the kind of chocolate ganache like Giada made for those black and white cookies? Those cookies are simple and yummy ^_^.

first of all... i LOVE Giada. she is my number one girl-crush atm. *blush* and do you mean these cookies? im not sure, but i've had one of these and they're so good. ^_^ to make it, i just used semi-sweet chocolate morsels, unsalted butter, and cream i had to boil. pour the boiling cream over the butter and chocolate and it melts as you whisk it. but i think i used to many morsels so not all of them melted. still, it had a chunky taste to it, like chunky peanut butter and i was okay with that. ^_^

Baking can be difficult (measuring is hard), but cooking with someone who knows how to is pretty fun.

dude, it really is. i've figured out that with meals/entrees, you can screw up and it will still be okay ("Oh, i added too many tomatoes. Well, i like tomatoes..." or "Let's put this much more cheese in it than the original recipe, and let's add this to make it taste better..." etc) but desserts/sweets you HAVE TO BE EXACT. and it's a little hard for me because Leo NEVER measures anything!

Mara: "How much cream and i supposed to put in this alfredo?"
Me: "Uhh.... idk, actually. I just pour and stir... Let me do it. :) "

What was I talking about again?...Hmm...Oh, so, as for baking, unless you know what something "should" taste like, it can be difficult to know if it is really that good.

yeah, i def know what you mean. my egg whites foamed and thicken, but i don't think they thickened up enough to where if i had the bowl upside down, it would not fall out. so while i kinda got it to soft peaks, i don't thinkthe cake was a sponge cake. lol! :)

Well, anyway, keep up the good work! :alright:

[. . .]

Oh, I did realize how it can be better to do stuff right away (or soon) rather than waiting (putting it off) until later. For example, I like to make my own thank you cards and I wanted to complete them by yesterday. Having still two images needed (as nowadays I try to draw my own pictures after I come up with some ideas for the card rather than just find some online) and it was Thursday at the time. Usually I would wait until Friday to work on it, but this year I decided to start on Thursday for my drawing of what I got (as I decided to have a drawing of what I got or things that symbolized them). After spending 6+ hours on it, I just loved the result ^_^ (versus if I tried to scramble something together on Friday like usual)(also, that cupcake eraser was one of the things I got and the drawing came out surprisingly nice). Then for the last image I decided upon the New Year's idea that I never got around to making before the New Year and spent about 8 1/2 hours on it (actually stayed up until 3:30 am as I messed up on something, thus making it take longer :p) and I loved that one too :jig:. There would have been another, but I ran out of time (would have been an XMas themed one), instead I used a random one from ealier in the year (last year).

Summing up the above (paragraph) of text: When I do stuff right away, good results will follow versus if it was done later, subpar to horrible results would have followed (or, I might have just not done it until later or at all >.>, in above case though, it would have just been subpar stuff =P).

haha, thanks! and i wanna see some of your cards!! :D

Awhl homemade thank you cards sounds lovely ^___^

Interview went ok, I have to go for another....it's only a waitressing job....o_O

good luck! i hope you get it! and if you do, get a good pair of working shoes. standing up for almost 13 hours a day will kill your little feetsies. :(

Haha it shouldn't be 13 hours...I'm still in education but meh, they're tough here.

I still don't know why I need a 2nd interview but, oh well :)

Cooking is actually really good fun, I don't have so much time (even less if I get this job) so meh...can't make yummy sugar cakes D:

honestly, i HATED cooking when i was working for a restaurant. i've worked in the back before (at one place, the pantry position was known as "The Salad *****" but only if a male was working there. we had a lot of males as a Salad... Witch. if it was a girl it was "Salad Girl") and putting together salads and desserts was ok (i would make the desserts so pretty in presentation. ^_^), but if there was a rush and people were asking for complicated orders ("I want pesto on the side because i love it but i can't handle too much of it at once and you can put my alfredo sauce ON the pasta, that'll be okay. and as for the chicken, i want half grilled and half blackened because im a complicated person. and i want ONE meatball, not two because im trying to watch my figure here, half Diet-Pepsi, half regular Pepsi, a salad with no tomatoes, no cucumbers. instead, i want bacon bits, feta cheese, and artichoke hearts with fat-free ranch on the side that im just going to drench all over my salad anyways..."

*shuts up before i say worse* )

sorry, Mikachu. what was my point again? OH! i like to cook, i've never really had a problem with it before and i don't mind cooking for friends (even my vegetarian BFF who isn't obnoxious about "I can't eat this or that"), but for people? No. couldn't do it. i'd grow to hate it.

and if you do get the job, im sure people from Holland are not as obnoxious as American customers. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High