The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Trionth, where are you at? How did you get that pic of me, you hiding out there with a camera;) lol

I got my R.A.T 9 today :D It took me 40 mins to set-up the weights, palm-thumb & pinkie rests.

I got my R.A.T 9 today :D It took me 40 mins to set-up the weights, palm-thumb & pinkie rests.

*drools*

Been wanting one as well, but can't reall tell how comfortable it'll be to use in the long run. It just looks so.... crazy. o.o

Mind letting me know how that mouse works out for you after testing it a bit? :whistling:

:shocked:

Twice the deliciousness! I always thought double yolks were goodluck. Who knows.

*drools*

Been wanting one as well, but can't reall tell how comfortable it'll be to use in the long run. It just looks so.... crazy. o.o

Mind letting me know how that mouse works out for you after testing it a bit? :whistling:

The basic functions are marvelous. You have low, high & low /w extragrip surface palm rests, same with pinkie & thumb rests (the high one here adds a place for you to rest your thumb /ring finger & pinkie (It slows me down ALOT). It behaves EXACTLY like Mamba tech-wise, but RAT 7/9 (the only difference between 7 & 9 is that 9 is wireless :p), has that extra edge via customizability.

The "slow-mo button" adds a quite interesting feature. It slows down the mouse when pressed, giving you a perfect aim when doing sniper shots or need to do something accurate but don't want to bother toning down your speed. I feared that the Horizontal scroll would affect my gameplay but it didn't. It comes with 2x batteries so you can charge the other while you use the first one. Quite handy.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a very good mouse. Surface used is Razer Megasoma, a white hard / soft hybrid mat.

RAT 7
RAT 9

The basic functions are marvelous. You have low, high & low /w extragrip surface palm rests, same with pinkie & thumb rests (the high one here adds a place for you to rest your thumb /ring finger & pinkie (It slows me down ALOT). It behaves EXACTLY like Mamba tech-wise, but RAT 7/9 (the only difference between 7 & 9 is that 9 is wireless :p), has that extra edge via customizability.

The "slow-mo button" adds a quite interesting feature. It slows down the mouse when pressed, giving you a perfect aim when doing sniper shots or need to do something accurate but don't want to bother toning down your speed. I feared that the Horizontal scroll would affect my gameplay but it didn't. It comes with 2x batteries so you can charge the other while you use the first one. Quite handy.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a very good mouse. Surface used is Razer Megasoma, a white hard / soft hybrid mat.

RAT 7
RAT 9

Alright thanks mate! :D Sounds like a good mouse. ^_^

One question though, how's the size? I'm used to the mx518 mouse, and that size is pretty nice. Could've been slightly bigger, but onyl a little bit. Anyway how would the RAT7/9 compare to it? I've seen it have TONS of custimization options, but only seen pictures which honestly doesn't tell too much.

weddings. ugh. make me depressed. *chuckle*

Someone at another forum I frequent has a signature saying:

"Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."
They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals."

Someone at another forum I frequent has a signature saying:

"Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."
They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals."

lol! the next old person to die.... :evil: jk. :)

no, like, i had some stupid status up two days or maybe last night about wanting to get married and being pretty and just being really *** and i have a friend who is like "You know they're really expensive?" and another commented after that saying something to the extent of every person he had known that had a big wedding regretted it later. and i just told them that i didn't want a platinum wedding, that was not what i wanted, and i knew since forever that i would be on a budget. i know you can have a nice wedding without all the extra crap, ya know?

ugh... another reason to add on to why im not looking forward to getting hitched: "You know this is going to be expensive, right?"

*adds reason #5 to "Why Leo's Future Wedding Will Be A Pain in Her Cute Butt"*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High