The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Could be acid reflux.

Chug some pepto maybe?

Arm isn't feeling numb or anythig is it.

def don't have acid reflux or anything like that.

haven't chugged any pepto yet.

arm is not feeling numb (i can type with both hands atm).

idk... i've been depressed lately, but that's nothing new, lol. maybe it has to deal with that? :dontknow:

We could get you a shot of happy juice...that will either cure you or have you hanging on the cieling for three days.

We could get you a shot of happy juice...that will either cure you or have you hanging on the cieling for three days.

remind me to tell you a funny story in private later. :)

it'll probably cure me. if im hanging on the ceiling, we have a green water bottle filled with water. just spray me with that and i'll get down. ;) lol!

Ceiling%20cat%20900.jpg

Lol, I should try to find my old school project video on youtube... Just some random month-long project we did in a few days to get it done. Probably funnier to film than it is to watch (the two people I was doing it with were drunk 90% of the time so...)

I'll find it. Un momento Por favor.

EDIT I: Check out Skii runner. Game. On Addicting Games. Definenetly not for epileptic or easily angered.

EDIT II: NOOO!!!! Heres the video. Well, where it was. Changed my email, I'll re-upload later.

I almost wish I was a member of whatever church that "I hate Pokemon" guy was preaching in. Just so I could quit being a member. Almost... but it would not be worth it.

I almost wish I was a member of whatever church that "I hate Pokemon" guy was preaching in. Just so I could quit being a member. Almost... but it would not be worth it.

why do you think Ash Housewares had Jigglypuff as an avatar for a while? because JIGGLYPUFF IS THE DEVIL AND HE'S TRYING TO LURE YOUR KIDS INTO WITCHCRAFT AND TRICKERY!!!

BWA HA HA! :rolf:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High