The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'm surprisingly not sick. o_O

In fact I've gotten rid of the cold... for now. Guess I showed it who's boss! >_>

Btw Mika, did you draw the pic you have as an avatar? O_O If so then that looks quite impressive imo. :D

*bites korial's armo*
there, you're sick as a zombie now mwahahaha
jk ^^

@Leo: my mind went to the gutter when you said that post >.>

I'm surprisingly not sick. o_O

Btw Mika, did you draw the pic you have as an avatar? O_O If so then that looks quite impressive imo. :D

I did draw it, thanks :)
I'm still ill ): no amount of sleep seems to wake me up DDD:

Are we talking about zombies? I love zombies! Espcially with bacon :crazyeyes:

Now I shall return to finishing off this darn F.E.A.R game.....-__-

I did draw it, thanks :)
I'm still ill ): no amount of sleep seems to wake me up DDD:

Looks awesome! I've always wanted to be good at drawing... unfortunately I'm not. >_> I'm horrible! XD But I make up for it by pwning in games. :D

Maybe you're getting to much sleep? o.o

Anyway if it's a cold or some such, I find it helps with some warm milk and honey. Soothes throat for me at least. =) Get well soon!

Btw I think I read others in here are sick as well? I'll pray for your swift recovery! =)

Are we talking about zombies? I love zombies! Espcially with bacon :crazyeyes:

Hold on now... zombies... with bacon? So is that like a... deep fried... arm? With bacon wrapped around it? o_O Can we add cheese!?!?!? Oh please can we! can we! can we!?! :O

But playing F.E.A.R eh? No wonder you can't get enough sleep. :tongue:

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial. :crazyeyes:

I hate those games. Scary stuff. Makes me feel like an idiot to be jumping everytime I turn a corner and see a shadow move or bloody footprints on the ceiling *shudders*

-----------

Dentist Story!
Went to the Dentist yesterday. They absolutely love me >.>

I sat in the chair for the lady (are there any male dental higenists or w/e they are? All I get are lady and they always have you "turn your head this way a bit" Right into my breasts...) So I sat down for her to start cleaning and she says they got a new cleaning tool she'd like to try. I'm thinking a new pick or something but instead she pulls out a dremel. A fricken dremel. I've used those to sand down steel and she wants to put it on my teeth... My teeth aren't ever even nasty, it takes all of 5 minutes for them to poke things and scratch at the wire, tell me my lip is broken, etc, then I leave. It was stupid. Stupid dentist lady.
-----------

Had a dream with a unicorn in it, trying to draw it... :coffee:

Zombie Arm with bacon and cheese sounds really good right now.

I hate those games. Scary stuff. Makes me feel like an idiot to be jumping everytime I turn a corner and see a shadow move or bloody footprints on the ceiling *shudders*

i got one better: i have this HUGE fear of spiders and whenever i play Zelda and have to face a spider, i jump, scream a little, drop the controller, and just sink my head in to my hands, take a deep breath or two and then say, "Let's go kill it." that reaction gets worse when i have to face a bigger spider, aka Skulltulas and i LOATHE them.

i think it was Sunday and i was playing and i had to face a few of them. Mara had warned me and after i killed them i asked, "These are the small ones?"

Mara: "Yes."

*drops controller. head in hands* "****."

so i got to fight them and they freak me out and i start to wimper... yeah, im such a wuss. one time i was playing Twilight Princess and dropped down a hole while in the first dungeon and the huge Skulltula attacked me all of a sudden from behind. i threw the Wii-mote (yes, actually threw it) at Mara and said in an almost shrill voice, "Finish it!! Kill it for me!! Kill all of them!!" and walked off somewhere. so glad they do not exist in real life.

Dentist Story!
Went to the Dentist yesterday. They absolutely love me >.>

I sat in the chair for the lady (are there any male dental higenists or w/e they are? All I get are lady and they always have you "turn your head this way a bit" Right into my breasts...) So I sat down for her to start cleaning and she says they got a new cleaning tool she'd like to try. I'm thinking a new pick or something but instead she pulls out a dremel. A fricken dremel. I've used those to sand down steel and she wants to put it on my teeth... My teeth aren't ever even nasty, it takes all of 5 minutes for them to poke things and scratch at the wire, tell me my lip is broken, etc, then I leave. It was stupid. Stupid dentist lady.

aw. im sorry...

haha, "Turn your head to the right... right into my breasts. There ya go." hahahahahahaa!!

Had a dream with a unicorn in it, trying to draw it... :coffee:

whenever you see a unicorn in your dreams, it's telling you this. :D

Zombie Arm with bacon and cheese sounds really good right now.

ewww!! lol!! :) sillies. ^_^

:D Spiders aren't so bad! Did you freak out when you saw Lord of the Rings or the Harry Potter movies?

Perhaps a better artist could try this:

Pretty sure it was in a book I read, I can't have imagined this myself. Was a black unicorn-ish thing. All black, but instead of fur or hair or w/e its called it had Chitin (like an insect, well, more like Alien from AvP) Black/dark green. The tail and mane were spiderwebs. It had no eyes, just a chitin face, smooth reflective and creepy. Had a unicorn horn, but it looks sharpened and serated. Also had Ram horns that looked sharp. Naturally, in my dream, it was trying to kill me, but it would be a really cool picture if someone could draw it. Gotta find what book I read it in, its gotta be somewhere.

:D Spiders aren't so bad! Did you freak out when you saw Lord of the Rings or the Harry Potter movies?

when i saw Shelob, i flipped over on the couch to face the cushions, huddled in a ball and threw the blankie over my head and almost cried. Mara had to push the pause button, come over to me, calm me down a little, and when we started to watch it again, most of my face was buried into his chest and my hand was clutching onto his chest. after the scene was over and i relaxed, i had unknowingly ripped out some chest hair of his. (sorry, Mara. :embarassed:)

in Chamber of Secrets, i remember watching it when i was younger and shuddering a lot and doing a lot of "Gyahhh-ahh". i'd be freaking out if i was right there with Ron, but probably doing a lot more crying. in the sixth one when they Aragog had died, it was gross and had constant bad shivers running down... it was *shudders*

yes, i've seen Arachnophobia. watched it when i was little and it was kind of scary then. the big, momma spider freaked me out more than any of the other spiders. uuuggghhhh......

Perhaps a better artist could try this:

Pretty sure it was in a book I read, I can't have imagined this myself. Was a black unicorn-ish thing. All black, but instead of fur or hair or w/e its called it had Chitin (like an insect, well, more like Alien from AvP) Black/dark green. The tail and mane were spiderwebs. It had no eyes, just a chitin face, smooth reflective and creepy. Had a unicorn horn, but it looks sharpened and serated. Also had Ram horns that looked sharp. Naturally, in my dream, it was trying to kill me, but it would be a really cool picture if someone could draw it. Gotta find what book I read it in, its gotta be somewhere.

i think i know what you are talking about, but idk where i have seen one similar to it.

Trionth, that sounds similar to a unicorn in Summer Knight by Jim Butcher, one of the volumes in the Harry Dresden series.

Trionth, that sounds similar to a unicorn in Summer Knight by Jim Butcher, one of the volumes in the Harry Dresden series.

AHHH!!! :cloud9: Thats it!

Do you read those books? The Dresden Files I mean, or the Codex Alera, either of the series? Jim butcher = great author. I hope you read those books, gunna be a let-down if you just googled it :D

Good stuff... Still need to draw it though. That also explains the fabric I used to take it apart, Just pressed it on and unraveled it, fell to pieces.

!!!

!

:coffee:

AHHH!!! :cloud9: Thats it!

Do you read those books? The Dresden Files I mean, or the Codex Alera, either of the series? Jim butcher = great author. I hope you read those books, gunna be a let-down if you just googled it :D

Good stuff... Still need to draw it though. That also explains the fabric I used to take it apart, Just pressed it on and unraveled it, fell to pieces.

!!!

!

:coffee:

I haven't dipped into the Codex Alera series yet, but I've read every Dresden book several times. Fantastic series, and the TV show wasn't bad either. Butcher isn't afraid to make significant plot changes, which keeps things interesting. In a lot of books, you know the main character is going to come out OK in the end - not with Butcher, killing Dresden off with seven books left to go. Awesome.

I haven't dipped into the Codex Alera series yet, but I've read every Dresden book several times. Fantastic series, and the TV show wasn't bad either. Butcher isn't afraid to make significant plot changes, which keeps things interesting. In a lot of books, you know the main character is going to come out OK in the end - not with Butcher, killing Dresden off with seven books left to go. Awesome.

Yeah! How do you know there are 7 books left? I bet Dresden will be back, have you read the short stories? Side Jobs I think its called, I bet he brings Dresden back :)

The Codex Alera are great books, and you should definently get into those ones ASAP. I'm heading through the dresden series for the second time, starting Death Masks (just finished Summer Knight, can't believe I didn't remember the unicorn/centuar :D)

"Some things just aren't meant to go together. Things like oil and water. Orange juice and toothpaste.

Wizards and television."

The rest of work is gunna fly by now :grin:

*is still waking up* huh?

Yeah F.E.A.R is creepy, my dad walked in while I'm playing it and I screamed at him.
He already thinks I'm quite odd.

I just don't like things jumping out on me ):

Trionth that sounds like an interesting visit to the dentist, last time I went they informed me that they didn't understand english, only spanish and portugues.

Eventful visit that was. :scratchchin:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High