The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

this is going to be a gtreat day today! why? well, one im kinda lounging out in a sweatshirt and pjs playing video games all day. there is seriiusly nothing better than sitting around in sweats and/or half-naked and playing video games! :D the game im trying to beat this time? Ocarina of Time! woot! so excited! NO SPOILERS! haven't played it and im going to beat it soon. a friend of ours let us borrow it. was so happy. ^_^ wish me luck. ^_^

secondly, awesome shows premiring on Food Network tonight... okay, maybe one. Worst Cooks in America. im excited to see it and then the Super Iron Chef Challenge thingy and Anne Burrell and that Marine guy.. Steve something facing off in Kitchen Stadium. and im baking chicken for dinner! awesome day today. :cloud9:

how's everyone's New Year been so far? ^_^

If anyone saw a huge guy acting crazy in the streets of Oslo, it was most likely me. Was running down the street, and I got SO close to just running down this poor fella. My friends told me he looked really startled when I flew past him. ^_^

will we see this on Google Satellite? :D and you're not nekkid are you? XD :D jk. ^_^

hiiii, Korial!! :wave:

The Compound still smells wonderful from the bacon and blueberry pancakes I whipped up for brunch. A lazy, rainy Sunday here, watching football and food network. Going to make guacamole and carne asada tacos for dinner. The year's off to a good start!

Plus, I'm wearing my custom made Funny Cowboy Dancer t-shirt, so I'm obviously both invincible and absolutely irresistable to the oposite sex.

That is only if they like bacon.

The farmer's wife was looking for you.

Noodle chilling in the Compound, wearing killer beard head and the best t-shirt in the history of clothes:

fcdnoodle.jpg

Awesome! My lab technicians analyzed the pics, and have concluded they were indeed taken at a New Year's Eve party. The first one was quite conclusive, actually.

this is going to be a gtreat day today! why? well, one im kinda lounging out in a sweatshirt and pjs playing video games all day. there is seriiusly nothing better than sitting around in sweats and/or half-naked and playing video games! :D the game im trying to beat this time? Ocarina of Time! woot! so excited! NO SPOILERS! haven't played it and im going to beat it soon. a friend of ours let us borrow it. was so happy. ^_^ wish me luck. ^_^

secondly, awesome shows premiring on Food Network tonight... okay, maybe one. Worst Cooks in America. im excited to see it and then the Super Iron Chef Challenge thingy and Anne Burrell and that Marine guy.. Steve something facing off in Kitchen Stadium. and im baking chicken for dinner! awesome day today. :cloud9:

how's everyone's New Year been so far? ^_^

o_O?

got a cold *cough sneeze*

will we see this on Google Satellite? :D and you're not nekkid are you? XD :D jk. ^_^

hiiii, Korial!! :wave:

I doubt it, but you could always give it a shot. Unfortunately I won't be nekkid though. But if you're lucky, they caught a pic of me running wearing only my t-shirt and pants. >.> ANd boots obviously. xD

I'm surprisingly not sick. o_O

In fact I've gotten rid of the cold... for now. Guess I showed it who's boss! >_>

Btw Mika, did you draw the pic you have as an avatar? O_O If so then that looks quite impressive imo. :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High