The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Side Jobs doesn't have Dresden in it at all. The main story is told from Murphy's point of view, and is set after Dresden was shot. They didn't recover his body, but they found an incredible amount of blood on the boat, and his body apparently fell into the lake. Murphy teams up with Billy (the alpha werewolf) to save his pregnant wife Georgia.

The next book, due out in April, is called Ghost Story, and features Dresden as a ghost with no magical powers, still battling with the bad guys. Should be interesting. The first line will be, "Living is hard, dying is easy."

Personally, I'd like to see Gard and Odin step up. We know Gard is a valkyrie, and in Norse mythology valkyries took the slain dead from battlefields and brought them to Asgard. Dresden was aided by Odin in the fight against the Red Court, and Odin saluted him following the victory. It doesn't seem like too much of a stretch for Odin to send Gard to bring Dresden to him out of respect.

Side Jobs doesn't have Dresden in it at all. The main story is told from Murphy's point of view, and is set after Dresden was shot. They didn't recover his body, but they found an incredible amount of blood on the boat, and his body apparently fell into the lake. Murphy teams up with Billy (the alpha werewolf) to save his pregnant wife Georgia.

I've read the book, I just had the feeling that he's not done with Dresden yet. I doubt that he can continue for seven books with him being a Ghost, I really don't know though. Just read for entertainment lol.

The next book, due out in April, is called Ghost Story, and features Dresden as a ghost with no magical powers, still battling with the bad guys. Should be interesting. The first line will be, "Living is hard, dying is easy."

o_O
Sounds interesting already :jig:

Personally, I'd like to see Gard and Odin step up. We know Gard is a valkyrie, and in Norse mythology valkyries took the slain dead from battlefields and brought them to Asgard. Dresden was aided by Odin in the fight against the Red Court, and Odin saluted him following the victory. It doesn't seem like too much of a stretch for Odin to send Gard to bring Dresden to him out of respect.

Thats another great thing about the books. So many things are brought together for a great story. Faith, Mythology, Magic, Action, Mystery, Horror, Fairy Tales etc. Its just great. Like a suped up cross between Scooby Doo and Hardy Boys. Give Harry Potter some limits, a revolver, and a sense of humor, mix it all together, add some eloquently (spelling?) written romance.

I'm glad he's got more books coming, still chomping at the bit to get the book following The Name of the Wind. I dunno if the Inheritance "trilogy" is ever going to be finished, but that would be nice too.

[highlight]Gorny just went to war against the spam bots.[/highlight]

how did everything go, Gorny?

that seriously sounds so awesome, Trionth and Noodle. i wonder if i wirte awesome stuff like that... im sorry, im having... i guess a "quarter-life crisis" and am questioning the major i want to get into and if i should stay in school or not, etc. etc. self-doubt is fun. /sarcasm

how did everything go, Gorny?

that seriously sounds so awesome, Trionth and Noodle. i wonder if i wirte awesome stuff like that... im sorry, im having... i guess a "quarter-life crisis" and am questioning the major i want to get into and if i should stay in school or not, etc. etc. self-doubt is fun. /sarcasm

WOO!
:jig:

You can always come work for me and Laarz. Very profitable buisness. Great benefits. Flexible hours. No rugs.

Do it up!

WOO!

You can always come work for me and Laarz. Very profitable buisness. Great benefits. Flexible hours. No rugs.

Do it up!

Dresden had rugs all over the place in his basement apartment.

WOO!

Do it up!

all she has to do is dress up in a maid uniform

@mikachu: don't play the second f.e.a.r. game, the scary girl (in her more adult form) does something *ahem* to the main protagonist. So, if you get scared easyily, don't play it...

Almost the same on the other site.

We're understaffed there and need help.

did you just ask me to clean y'all's house or something else? lol! :p

24 bannings in the last 6 hours. All spam bots.

congrats. :highfive:

Anyone have an automatic shotun?

I feel like I'm in a gallery shooting moving targets down.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High