The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'm going to need some pics tomorrow, please. In return, I will post a pic of myself wearing my "Funny cowboy dancer" t-shirt and beardhead. The t-shirt is to prove that it's really me. I had it custom made, and it is truly one of a kind.

The lovely Ms. Leo and I are preparing to host the much anticipated new year's party tonight. Smash Bros. Brawl downstairs, Killer Instinct upstairs, booze in the kitchen downstairs and on the bar upstairs, along with a Foosball Table and a kickass record player and we got ourselves something amazing.

I hope you guys have a great time haha

My new year is consisting of sitting alone in my room watching the fireworks. I'll go to sleep shortly and eh, sleep.

Hope everyone has a good new year ahead :thumbup:

I'm going to need some pics tomorrow, please. In return, I will post a pic of myself wearing my "Funny cowboy dancer" t-shirt and beardhead. The t-shirt is to prove that it's really me. I had it custom made, and it is truly one of a kind.

you got it. :thumbup:

HAPPY NATIONAL HANGOVER DAY, EVERYONE!! ^_^ im starting early because im sure i will be a little not-myself in a little bit. here's to a good year for EVERYONE!!

:D :wine: :guiness: :jig: :wine: :guiness: :D

:balloons:

One year too young for that :(

Cheers Leo!

eet's okay. you will ge tyou r chance too, Nicro!!! :D :D :D :D

im talking about my bestest frinend;s ex. he wazs such a... you can fill in the blank because my motu his not woth me getting banned.

Gorny, i am sdorry. and that is all im going 5to sya, come here, man. i love you. i love you, man. *hug*

yes, im talking to one of my good friends name cheeto. (it's a noceknake that im sure he does not remember) and he's a cool guyl. he really is. ^_)^ i love Queen. Queen is awesome! :F

i8 just wanted to tell all of y'all... HAPPY NATIONAL HANGOVER DAY! im pretty drukn. i think twquila might havw been a bad idea, but im SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPY right now. the only rpoblem is i think i taste twqueila in the back of my motuh.... and i have a small headache.

HAPPPPPEEEEEE NEEWWW YYYYEEEAAAARRRR!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE O GO NOW AND CELEBRATE. LOVE YOU GUYSL BLESSED BEEEE!!!

i have a headache. ow. but it's okay. the night us still young. ^_^

*casts anti-drunk spell*
um u ok leo?

friends don't let friends post drunk...

Friends like to hide my damn clothes though and I'm sick of looking.

I've found some pants. This basement is cold though.

Fun new year so far!

Everyone is drunk/in the process of getting drunk/passed out.

I'm up at my usual time, sober.

my mother hid the alcohol....but I shall find it.

Trionth might want to find those clothes, you never know who took them ;)

*burn fabric*

Happy new year peepz. It was kinda hillarious, I spent the new year with women who were in their mid 40's & drunk (my mom was one of 'em).

eet's okay. you will ge tyou r chance too, Nicro!!! :D :D :D :D

im talking about my bestest frinend;s ex. he wazs such a... you can fill in the blank because my motu his not woth me getting banned.

Gorny, i am sdorry. and that is all im going 5to sya, come here, man. i love you. i love you, man. *hug*

yes, im talking to one of my good friends name cheeto. (it's a noceknake that im sure he does not remember) and he's a cool guyl. he really is. ^_)^ i love Queen. Queen is awesome! :F

i8 just wanted to tell all of y'all... HAPPY NATIONAL HANGOVER DAY! im pretty drukn. i think twquila might havw been a bad idea, but im SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPY right now. the only rpoblem is i think i taste twqueila in the back of my motuh.... and i have a small headache.

HAPPPPPEEEEEE NEEWWW YYYYEEEAAAARRRR!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE O GO NOW AND CELEBRATE. LOVE YOU GUYSL BLESSED BEEEE!!!

i have a headache. ow. but it's okay. the night us still young. ^_^

TThat is some top quality drunk posting, Leo! I'm so happy! Thank you!

lol, you're welcome, Noodle. im on another forum and trust me... this is nothing compared to the other one. when they say alcohol diminishes your inhibitions, it really does. and that was after ONE strong Long Island Tea. ONE. after this post, i went out, screamed some more, harassed my friend, and then passed out. like, i was going to chill out and get a second wind, but my bed felt SOOOOO GOOD. so... yeah. i was expecting a ban for drunk posting... tbh, i still am, lol.

>.>

<.<

hope everyone had a good night. Trionth, it's freaking cold! here.

*hands you my white warm robe*

until you find your clothes. ^_^

Morning compound!

Leo, if I drank, I would want whatever it is you're having :crazyeyes: Laarz, heres some coffee. Mikachu, you should just take some of what Leo has, I don't think they hid anything from her ;)

Good news and bad news.

The good news: I found my shirt.
The bad news: Someone else is wearing it and its too cold to take it from her. I'm such a pushover with women...

I'm getting back into the bed. So warm :grin: Best New Years ever.

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

more like "I'll make Leo the strongest Long Island Tea with a lot of tequila."

and it was really good, but... ONE. all it takes is ONE. and then at that, i didn't even finish it! (it was a really tall glass)

Quiet!

I'm sleepin!

*tip toes out of room*

oh, wait! /whisper

*tip toes to Gorny's bedisde*

*leaves bottle of water*

just in case. ;)

*tip toe out*

Morning compound!

Leo, if I drank, I would want whatever it is you're having :crazyeyes: Laarz, heres some coffee. Mikachu, you should just take some of what Leo has, I don't think they hid anything from her ;)

one strong, but flavorful, Long Island Tea... ok, 3/4 of it. no, no one hid anything but for Christmas a friend of mine gave me a bottle of green apple vodka and i wake up this morning and the whole thing is GONE. i didn't have any of it! Leo was a bit sad. :(

Best New Years ever.

yeah, wasn't too shabby.

:grouphug:

????????????????????:jig::jig::jig:
Happy New Year!
Hope everyone has a wonderful year. :nod:

Just got back home. Spent new years eve at a friends house. Supposed to be some 5-6 people just relaxing, drinking and watching fireworks. But the others didn't make it, so instead it was me, my friend and his gf. But it was still epic, and with a liter of baccardi razz, a liter of rum and 0,7 liters of baileys I thought we had more than enough... we were wrong and I was very drunk. xD

If anyone saw a huge guy acting crazy in the streets of Oslo, it was most likely me. Was running down the street, and I got SO close to just running down this poor fella. My friends told me he looked really startled when I flew past him. ^_^

Was a fun evening, with lots of booze between the two of us. My friends gf had her own booze. xD

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High