The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

because he posted without thinking first and Thyiad banned him for a day.

Ooh, its just for a day.

Thats not bad then. I didn't know temp bans were given lol.

Ich.

10char..........

or just add another "Chi". i've heard of the name "Chi Chi"... i think it was for a *** Spanish guy... icr. :D

or Chia Pet. LOL! one of my sister's nicknames, if not her only family nickname, is Chia. it is short for (and im not sure about the spelling here) chioña, which is Spanish for "cry baby". she cried ALL THE TIME when she was little.

and nothing has changed. :unimpressed:

hi

just because...iunno.

My full name shortens into 4 or 5 different nicknames. o_O

i had so many nicknames when i was younger. the only one to survive has been "Lil Leo" and i got that in seventh grade. nothing has changed from there either because im still the smallest of everyone.

>.>

well, maybe next to Mikachu im the same size. which makes her my new best friend. :cloud9:

*TIGHT HUG!!*

[youtube]rmgf60CI_ks[/youtube]

OHMYGOD!! THE LIGHTS!!!

Ooh, its just for a day.

Thats not bad then. I didn't know temp bans were given lol.

i didn't know one day bans were given. i thought it was just three day or forever.

about to head out to my crappy hometown! see you guys in a little while! :wave:

p.s. it's the second day of winter and it's wet and warm outside.... feels like spring. :\ SO MUCH FOR WINTER!!!! yay. :p

CQrpCj4bOqf8peu1PwdrMe9xo1_500.gif

WEEEEEEE

Cooking > Gaming

Speaking of cooking!!! I couldn't sleep last night, figured I was hungry so went to make some hasbrowns and scrambled eggs. Accidently poured the eggs over the hashbrowns... Its delicious. It makes an omlet sort've with a crunchy brown hasbrown crust. Made it this morning for breakfast too, but put some bacon in it! Its only second to Biscuits and Gravy as my favorite breakfast food...

Think my mom called it Farmer's Breakfast or something. Why she had never made it before is beyond me. Depriving me of such a delicious food for so long... *grumble*

Last edited:

Cooking > Gaming

Speaking of cooking!!! I couldn't sleep last night, figured I was hungry so went to make some hasbrowns and scrambled eggs. Accidently poured the eggs over the hashbrowns... Its delicious. It makes an omlet sort've with a crunchy brown hasbrown crust. Made it this morning for breakfast too, but put some bacon in it! Its only second to Biscuits and Gravy as my favorite breakfast food...

Think my mom called it Farmer's Breakfast or something. Why she had never made it before is beyond me. Depriving me of such a delicious food for so long... *grumble*

Oh you poor guy:wink: good thing you know how to cook or you would just starve to death:whistling: now go clean your room:jig: morning Trionth:wave:

Cooking > Gaming

BWAHAHA!! my sister? game?

*thinks*

weeeellll.... i think she likes Super Mario and that's probably about it. maybe Tetris, but Tetris is the poo. :D the fact my sister likes something that i can talk to her about is beyond amazing because we have way different tastes.

lol!! aww. Poor Trionth. ^_^ *hug*

i had a hard time sleeping too. my back has been achy all morning. :(

edit: MORNING, LAARZ!!!! ^_^ someone has a birthday coming up... and it's not meee!!!! :D :whistling:

Happy Holidays everyone! :jig:

Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season. :alright:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High