The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holidays

From the laarz family:grouphug:

5.jpg

no you aren't! my kisses are made of sugar and honey. :smug:

edit: okay... i love my fam, but omg.... this show i am hearing in the other room makes me want to kill myself. -.- put Keeping Up With The Kardashians as another reason why i despise E! and why i never watch that channel. :hang:

Last edited:

edit: okay... i love my fam, but omg.... this show i am hearing in the other room makes me want to kill myself. -.- put Keeping Up With The Kardashians as another reason why i despise E! and why i never watch that channel. :hang:
:thumbup::thumbup:

I only have 2 thumbs or I would give more. I HATE stupid "reality" TV shows.

Reality TV shows = Survivorman or Man vs Wild.

Not: Sluts in California or wherever they're at.
Although, if Kim Kardashian was ever naked, I might be tempted to watch. She's pretty good looking. Funny face though, eh?

EDIT: Leo, thats why I washed my face!

i don't see a rug...

*becomes scared and nervous*

it's my sister, Trionth. she has bad taste in tv. i think that's another reason why i am proud that she likes Food Network and Cooking Channel.

i just woke up from a an hour and a half nap. i fell asleep watching Invader Zim. OH NOES!!! it's ok. i have the complete box set and can watch them again. :grin: now to raid the fridge for food. :D

My cousins got a cat for Christmas.

She is a young Korat named Kiki. She is curious, playful, funny and odd. Seeing her viciously attack a cat toy and tear it open was fun to watch, but normal, that is what cats do. Her apparent interest in my socks was more peculiar. But when she spent a few minutes nibbling on my hair, it was downright weird. Not in a bad way, but definitely weird.

Hey Feysal...

That cat sounds fun!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope its a good one :grin:

Merry Christmas Everyone! Have a good one!

BoD
xxxxx

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High