The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Leo those Garfield strips are awesome I think I'll just look at another...and another....:D

How about a nice game of chess?

my second guess:

hal-90001.jpg

rrod_shirt.jpg

i actually think the line is "I can't let you DO that, Dave", but i don't think i've seen the movie.

*prepares for a ton of heat*

Leo those Garfield strips are awesome I think I'll just look at another...and another....:D

I KNOOOOW!!!! they are just so hilarious! this is one of my faves:

fSymsOGXO5r0femvwGOATDDY_500.jpg

i'll PM you the one my roommate found. omg, that one is so great!!! XD

<3 Garfield. And Pearls before Swine, Get Fuzzy, f-minus... :cloud9: I feel like such a retart eating lunch. Everyone is reading the buisness or news sections, I whip out the variety section and laugh at the funnies. Stupid Buisness people.

<3 Garfield. And Pearls before Swine, Get Fuzzy, f-minus... :cloud9:

dude... this reminds me of when i would cut out comic strips and save them because i thought i was going to make an awesome scrapbook or a little collage (ya know, because i was a teenage girl and we do stupid collages and crap like that) out of it. i never did get around to that, but i should still have the comic strips somewhere. dude, my friend got me into Get Fuzzy. :rolf: that comic is amazing and that cat... Dilbert is always great. so is Pearls Before Swine. dude, you got good taste. :thumbup:

I feel like such a retart eating lunch.

what's a retart? :crazyeyes:

Everyone is reading the buisness or news sections, I whip out the variety section and laugh at the funnies. Stupid Buisness people.

agree. stupid business people who have no sense of humor. GAWD!

*kicks rock*

dude... this reminds me of when i would cut out comic strips and save them because i thought i was going to make an awesome scrapbook or a little collage (ya know, because i was a teenage girl and we do stupid collages and crap like that) out of it.

Girls... :whistling:

Couldn't live without 'em.

dude, you got good taste. :thumbup:

Thank you!

what's a retart? :crazyeyes:

This. A second time.

Don't ya know you Inglesh?! :D

Meant retard, I just can't type :)

Girls... :whistling:

Couldn't live without 'em.

wish i could say the same about men. oh, wait... dang.

Don't ya know you Inglesh?! :D

que? lol!!

Meant retard, I just can't type :)

*whisper* i know. im just playing with you. shh, it's okay. ^_^

OMG!! i love 404, but idk what's up with their links. im lucky to have found it on youtube. enjoy. ^_^ made my stomach hurt from laughing. :D

[YOUTUBE]iWw5YdW57Es[/YOUTUBE]

you might have to turn it up because the sound is low, but still awesomely funny. ^_^ if you like silly and perhaps stupid things.... >.>

"Now ees time for cake!"

:D :rolf:

I never did things like that....maybe cuz I had no friends and I prefered pretending to be a ninja :D

I was an odd child.

That video made my day ^_^ HEYY HEEY WHAT'S GOING ON...... ;)

OMIGAWD DO AI TRYY!! :D XD

i did collages for my lockers. im a very decorative person. i always had my lockers and room decorated with SOMETHING, whether it be band pics or comics or a calendar because calendars help me keep track of my life...

i tend to be an organized person. if something is out of place, i semi-freak out. not really. LP placed the wrong bowls in the wrong cabinet and i didn't freak out. but i hate mess! i can't ever find anything. i like clean and proper order. :D

Around here it's not well known as a pudding...**** is US slang for someting else entirely.

Around here it's not well known as a pudding...**** is US slang for someting else entirely.

Yess we have exactly the same slang for that here as well :p

**** is also the shortning of the name Richard...at least it used to be....

REPORTED, SIR! THAT is inappropriate!

:D ;)

Yess we have exactly the same slang for that here as well :p

**** is also the shortning of the name Richard...at least it used to be....

hahhaa, you know what's quite amusing? my grandfather's name is Richard. hahaha, but everyone calls him Duke and in my family we call him Poppé.

does anyone else wonder why certain nicknames are attached to certain names that are CLEARLY not related?

**** = Richard
Peggy = Margaret
Bill = William
Bob = Robert
Amy = Amanda
Babs = Barbara

anyone else got any?

oh, and a little fact i found out today... "slang" is short for "shortened language."

the_more_you_know2.jpg

edit: gawd i forgot how awesomely hilarious Cheech and Chong movies are. :D

Last edited:

since we're on names, a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend's name is Chi (his full first name) and we were wondering how to shorten it...

hi

just because...iunno.

My full name shortens into 4 or 5 different nicknames. o_O

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High