The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

That sounds like the perfect balance of lemon deliciousness!!

I just woke up.... I still need to buy people christmas presents.....someone please kill me now.

That sounds like the perfect balance of lemon deliciousness!!

I just woke up.... I still need to buy people christmas presents.....someone please kill me now.

Thats what I'm headin out to do.

Woo.

:coffee:

MIKACHU!!!

Do you play Europe ladder?

Maybe it was East, I always forget. Too lazy to click back and check.

MIKACHU!!!

Do you play Europe ladder?

Maybe it was East, I always forget. Too lazy to click back and check.

I play US East, it's easier and they're 99% certain to be english speaking - much easier for me to play.

Doesn't really matter that I play on that realm either as I almost always play alone.... ):

aww, Mika. :grouphug:

my friend graduated from college today. im about to go out and get her bath stuff and make a Legend of Zelda bath kit (it's her fave game). all im going to do is fill up some jars with different soaps in small, traveler's bottles, give it a label calling it Life Potion, Magic Potion, Cure-All Potion, and Milk. then give her a loofah and calling it Navi. hahahaha!!! i can't wait. ^_^

aww, Mika. :grouphug:

my friend graduated from college today. im about to go out and get her bath stuff and make a Legend of Zelda bath kit (it's her fave game). all im going to do is fill up some jars with different soaps in small, traveler's bottles, give it a label calling it Life Potion, Magic Potion, Cure-All Potion, and Milk. then give her a loofah and calling it Navi. hahahaha!!! i can't wait. ^_^

Instead of a regular loofah, you should get her a Martin Loofah King:

7yjJf.jpg

NOOOOooooOO!!! Don't do it!

Quick, there is still time. Make some paper cranes and wish them good health or something.

*Does a bunch of thinking.*

Oh, just thought of something sorta interesting. You could make a bunch of cranes and write little fortunes inside them, toss them all in a hat and have people pick their fortunes ^_^.

...Or...maybe just the cranes... or...*out of ideas*.

Thats what I'm headin out to do.

Woo.

:coffee:

You are not alone. There were so many people out today :shocked:. It has been a long time (if ever) that so many people have been where I was today and it was so crowded. Strangly, it seemed to get more crowded once we were leaving and that was late afternoon o_O.

I play US East
Doesn't really matter that I play on that realm either as I almost always play alone.... ):

Me too, at least for a season or two >.>.

Been playing in nothing but private games and playing with someone sometimes, though, not recently as I have not been on it as much.

*Changes Topic*

I have been in major anime/manga mode recently o_O. So, yesterday, I made up a huge list (you know you play too much D2 when the "n" and "m" buttons on your keyboard are the only ones with some wear & tear :rolleyes:) of anime to possibly get (probably only going to get one or two of them though :p) and then researching some manga. Seems that one of the manga I was following ended back in September and I missed it T^T. Thus, I was checking a bunch of stuff and once at the place I was going to today, it seems that even all the current magazine issues were sold out >.>. Tis the result of a popular manga ending >_<. After returning home, did a bit of checking and found out that the other magazines I had wanted to get (which happened to be there, I even remember seeing them as I passed by), were forgotten -_-. Besides that though, awesome day (did a bunch of over spending :whistling:) as there was even a sale on back issues of expensive magazines ^_^. Lastly, I did end up buying yet more gifts for people >.>, it's the last time though >_< (for now :wink:).

They don't sell any manga around here, I usually log onto Chia anime to read it D:

I just read Ayo no Monogatari, was kinda depressing actually but pretty darn good.

Yay someone who uses ^_^ o_O >.> as much if not more then me!!
!_! :D

Just tossing this here, but we're on Last Call for sign-ups for Y.A.W.P and TC's Pen 'n Paper RPG style Mafia Game.

I am willing to bribe one person with a low demand role if you're on the edge of deciding or not. This is a first come first serve deal.

Ghoti.

If you're on a mac OS X, Highlight and have the computer speak it.

Gorny should know what its from (without searching)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High