The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

As to ONeill, I'm trying to add Locutus's Borg hardware to him, this is the first attempt, it's for another forum.
Don't know who that is, haven't seen many episodes past season four.

As to the insignias and honor marks:

So if you rmove someone's insignia, they can only resurrect at the spirit healer, as opposed to a resurrection spell from a Priest/Druid/Pally, etc.
Ah, that's good to know. :devil:

The honor marks for a specific BG are a currency used at a particular BG's Arena Vendor, redeemable for PvP Rewards.
I knew about that, and have a list of how many of each I'd need for my main hunter on a piece of paper at home. Right now I don't see her getting any more though, I'm enjoying the new one too much. There's a good chance she might replace her as my main character. :laugh:

Llane is MIA! The realm status page does show it is down, but when looking at the realm selection list it doesn't exist. When I try to sort the list by character, it doesn't show any for the account. :cry:

Edit: It's back! I was worried. :hanky:

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Llane is MIA! The realm status page does show it is down, but when looking at the realm selection list it doesn't exist. When I try to sort the list by character, it doesn't show any for the account. :cry:

Edit: It's back! I was worried. :hanky:

There there little one, no need to get upset like that. /pat :rolleyes:

Downed Vashj last night again, raiding isn't bad apart from all my class colleagues have 5xmore DKP than I so I can't get any upgrades atm :undecided:

But it was gone, poofed from the face of the Earth for more than an hour! :cry:

I haven't done any raiding/dungeons like that yet. I had the opportunity to go to Karazahn this weekend with the new guild I had joined, but I ended up not feeling well enough to stay up that late.

lolz.

Withdrawl at it's finest!

BTW, who all has WoW toons and what levels?

I'm looking to work up a sort of DII grouped PvP play in some BG.

But Llane has most of my characters on it, and I didn't want to start over again if it had went poof for good. :hanky:

70 Hunter, 43 Mage, 46 Hunter, 33 Rogue, 22 Hunter, 10 Druid, 10 Shaman, 3 Shaman.

Someone keeps calling my house but not leaving a message. I'm about to turn the blasted ringer off! :rant:

That's where you need caller ID to see who it is. Unless of course, the caller ID happens to not work for that number (sometimes the caller ID here would just say "Incoming Call" even with numbers that are already programed into the phone -_-).

You can always hit *67 then redial and swear up a storm at them, might not work if it's a fax machine calling.

You can always hit *67 then redial and swear up a storm at them, might not work if it's a fax machine calling.
That wouldn't work too well, I only have a tendancy to swear when I'm very angry. :laugh:

i tried calling you all day dii...pick up your phone...i don't like answering machines. :tongue:

You still use a hardline phone?? ......:laughing:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High