The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

I haven't picked up GW again since probably the last time we tried to play together. :badteeth:

That was the last time I played also since I figured if you were ever going to play again that you might want some help and I think that was the only character left that was not out of the pre area and I don't think it was possible to make another. Cannot quite remember though. Last time was probably the absolute longest conversation though, that one time.

For some reason trying to post this killed only this page, but I could look at other pages with ease, odd. Oh, and the above might not make "total" sense, it happens >_<.

I used to ride my bike everywhere with my brother when I was young. It was the best way to get to know an area too. I miss those days. :hanky:

Hmm, does that mean I don't bike around enough, since I total don't know that much of this area even though I've lived here all my life. Actually, I know other areas like where one of my grandma's lives better than I know where I live o_O.

That was the last time I played also since I figured if you were ever going to play again that you might want some help and I think that was the only character left that was not out of the pre area and I don't think it was possible to make another. Cannot quite remember though. Last time was probably the absolute longest conversation though, that one time.
I think we did end up just giving up on questing and spent a couple hours just chatting that day. :grin:

Hmm, does that mean I don't bike around enough, since I total don't know that much of this area even though I've lived here all my life. Actually, I know other areas like where one of my grandma's lives better than I know where I live o_O.
Not really, it was just something we liked to do to pass the time. Mind you, this was back before we were allowed to spend much time indoors on nice days, let alone play any sort of video game. :azn:

The only game console in the house at the time was my older brother's SNES, which we were only allowed to play for a short time, when he said we could. Which usually wasn't very often, unless we snuck in there while he was sleeping or at work. My favorite games were Yoshi's World, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Populous. Castlevania wasn't bad either. :grin:

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Punch me Orphan! I'm the leader of your fan club! I need some Orphan memorabilia!

Careful Orphan.

I hear Turb is a hardcore masochist.

I'm a level 2 Orphan Fanboy now! The highest rank in the Fanclub so far!
:strong:

What level am I on then? 0.5?

I dunno, I never thought about the Orphan Fanclub rankings....

Well at least it has a whopping 2 members already. I ranked myself Backstage Groupie, but I'm working on promotion atm.

So, that makes you an Orphan Fangirl: the Gate Keeper.

I dunno if Lynn considers herself a fangirl, or even a member of our amazing group. She was present to see my promotion though! Actually, she was the only one who was there to see it happen, I wasn't even there.

I'm still waiting for Orphan's Call.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High