The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Hey look, there *is a method to the madness! :laugh:

The first one I went into I had no idea what I was doing or what to expect. What I found was people going in every different direction, so I just followed one group. We ended up in one spot, killed the few horde there, took over the flag, and sort of sat around for a while doing nothing. I got bored, so I wandered off in search of more horde to kill. :azn:
I'm no good at doing that sort of thing. Let me give you the number to a couple of my coworkers, I'm sure they could hook you right up with that...

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Hey look, there *is a method to the madness! :laugh:

The first one I went into I had no idea what I was doing or what to expect. What I found was people going in every different direction, so I just followed one group. We ended up in one spot, killed the few horde there, took over the flag, and sort of sat around for a while doing nothing. I got bored, so I wandered off in search of more horde to kill. :azn:

I've been in both AV and AB and in situations where both sides were killing each other left and right ...pretty much fight, kill, get killed, respawn, take over station, lose it and rinse and repeat. All hell broke loose in AV when we summoned the big guy.

That's pretty much the way the last couple have been for me, so I decided to take a break from it. I did notice, however, that I get more credit for kills if I at least hit them once before they die. I don't actually have to make the killing blow. Did I mention that I freakin' hate rogues in BG? Hunters are nearly just as bad sometimes. :rant:

I've been in both AV and AB and in situations where both sides were killing each other left and right ...pretty much fight, kill, get killed, respawn, take over station, lose it and rinse and repeat. All hell broke loose in AV when we summoned the big guy.

Our Ice Lord Pwns your puny hippy tree.

I was in one game where both were summoned and i was expecting a epic power ranger/ Voltron battle between the two but alas the game ended before they met.

Was also up at 3.00 AM yesterday and had three AB in a row that were less then 10 minutes each from 5 Capping the Alliance.

I woke up at 3AM last night, only to find that the internet was down for everyone living on campus... I can't wait to go home and get away from this unreliable internet. I heard from my brother that my dad upgraded our internet service provider too.

Your calculations for what?

Oh and you don't get anything for a kill of you don't take part in the battle that results in that kill on some way.

I woke up at 3AM last night, only to find that the internet was down for everyone living on campus... I can't wait to go home and get away from this unreliable internet. I heard from my brother that my dad upgraded our internet service provider too.
When do you get to go home then?
Your calculations for what?
Any sort of better gear for my hunter. Although she does half decently with what she's wearing.

Oh and you don't get anything for a kill of you don't take part in the battle that results in that kill on some way.
I know, I think I mentioned that in a previous post.

Just use The Armory from the Offiical WoW site, you can use it to plan upgrades and weigh options between what you want for a particular slot.

Most of mine is Typical AH buys for increased Ice damage or spell damage, mixed in with a few drops from instance bosses and quest rewards.

How far away from Waterloo is your home?

So Turb,

Does that mean we have o throw you some sort of homecomming party or something?

We might need Qbi to pop out of a cake ....

Qbi cake would be awesome :lol: Parties are the best!

And you know Ontario? Yeah, Waterloo is Southern Ontario and I live in Alberta, which is the Western part of Canada. It's a 4 hour flight.

Ouch. That's rough.

University is only an hour and a half drive away for me. :azn:

University is only a week or two drive away for me :azn:

Hey Tri, when're you done classes? I might need some help with chem tomorrow, something about complex ion formations that our prof put on the assignment but isn't on the final exam.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High