The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

500th post get!!!

I just had the best sleep ever. 11 hours of sleep FTW....

I didn't even notice that O_O... to think I could have gotten that one. :scratch:

Anyway, I hope the dog isn't around a ton at the shower this afternoon (even though in some ways I think it is supposed to be the host :shocked:). Or maybe the time needed to spend there will only be a few hours at the most (especially since they are only having "snack" type stuff and no dinner even though for most people it will be around dinner time >_<).

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Still?
Well Lynn, just know that you could always smash them. It's an option.

you still didn't say what happened to your face.

Ah maaaaan, I still have to do that. I think I get about the same amount in € or something.

I'm a loser who lives in his mom's basement. I have no job, and ergo, no tax refund to speak of.

I'm a loser who lives in his mom's basement. I have no job, and ergo, no tax refund to speak of.

If you live in the US, you might still qualify for the stimulus package rebate, yes even if you don't have a job. You can get up to $600.

i wish someone would stimulate my package.

Hey ...

any of you WoW types have characters in the level 40's range?

I'm after an Epic Ring that you can get from WSG at level 40, and am going to be running WSG matches with my mage soon. It does not matter what server you're on but if we get into the same WSG match, we can either fight each other or if you are alliance, we can team up.

I have a rogue Alliance about 45ish I guess. Let me know when you'll be on and I'll try to assist.

Of course the dentist didn't smack me, it was the result of surgery. :rolleyes:
any of you WoW types have characters in the level 40's range?
Mage is 43, and hunter at 46. I've never been into WSG. :azn:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High