The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Well, at least the Pirates of Penzance will leave us alone.

My oreo's have gone stale! :weep:

Buy new ones.

That said, i know it's late ... but I'm going to hit the 40's bracked WSG for a bit, and yeh ...im drinkin too.
'
40 mage - Fredweasley

Buy new ones.
But that would require leaving the house...

That said, i know it's late ... but I'm going to hit the 40's bracked WSG for a bit, and yeh ...im drinkin too.
'
40 mage - Fredweasley
Congrats on finally making it to 40. :badteeth: I still haven't been into WSG, and I started another hunter yesterday.. level 14 now I think; Draenei this time.

For a Pal that's even more special, since she's not even making use of an animated 'tar :) .

No, not yet.

What i should have done is run WSG at level 39. I'm 40 and that puts me at the bottom of the 40's bracket. Meaning that most every Horde in there has better chances to resist my attacks and sheep spells. I'm still getting honor points though and collected a few marks. I'm taking turns leveling in Tanaris and running a few WSG matches at a time, so far all of the WSG matches I went into have been won by The Horde.

I should have done a few myself with the new hunter yesterday when she was at 19 for that same reason. Now she is 22, so I'll likely wait until she is 29 to try it again. I've been hearing it's better to be in losing matches now instead of trying to win them. Is this true? I thought you got more marks from winning, but losing means it goes faster, which would be faster honor in a shorter period.

I haven't had so much fun playing for a long time, I'm really enjoying this new hunter. :laugh:

You get more honor from winning.

Actually, it depends on the BG, as you get bonus honor from killing blows, flags captured, flags returned etc. I was not trying to win, I was just taking part in any battle i could and trying to score killing blows, and removing insignias for marks when I could.

I was not trying to win, I was just taking part in any battle i could and trying to score killing blows, and removing insignias for marks when I could.
That's what I do when I go to one. Do the insignias taken during those count for anything? I didn't notice anything extra or different from taking them.

And what happened to O'Neill's face? It looked better with the glowing eyes. :tongue:

That's what I do when I go to one. Do the insignias taken during those count for anything? I didn't notice anything extra or different from taking them.

And what happened to O'Neill's face? It looked better with the glowing eyes. :tongue:

As to ONeill, I'm trying to add Locutus's Borg hardware to him, this is the first attempt, it's for another forum.

As to the insignias and honor marks:

Resurrection in Warsong Gulch functions as normal, but if your insignia is taken you can only be resurrected at your local graveyard by an NPC who casts a resurrection every 30 seconds. As of 1.9.2 you do not have to click anything. You are put in the "resurrection wave". Hunters and Warlocks will have their current or most recent pet resurrected as well, even if that pet was not alive at the time of the player's death or if the pet has not been summoned since entering the battleground.

So if you rmove someone's insignia, they can only resurrect at the spirit healer, as opposed to a resurrection spell from a Priest/Druid/Pally, etc.

The honor marks for a specific BG are a currency used at a particular BG's Arena Vendor, redeemable for PvP Rewards.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High