The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Government conspiracy.

You'll never get held down by the Man, man! Those cellular phones be trackin' you down and inserting weird brain messing signals so you obey their every word!

Government conspiracy.

You'll never get held down by the Man, man! Those cellular phones be trackin' you down and inserting weird brain messing signals so you obey their every word!

:scratch:I thought it was just my boss calling to tell me to get to work. Knowing is half the battle:rolleyes:

Cell phones are nothing but an electronic leash, which is why I will never own one.
IMO, cell phones are a necessity for modern living. :azn:
Not to say you should talk on them 24/7, but they're nice to have for emergencies. Besides, at university, it's the only contact I have with home.

@Laarz-Hey, how it's going?

I use my cell phone as a very expensive portable clock that has nice bright lights.

IMO, cell phones are a necessity for modern living. :azn:
Not to say you should talk on them 24/7, but they're nice to have for emergencies. Besides, at university, it's the only contact I have with home.
They certainly aren't a "necessity" at all. :rolleyes: I do have a Trackfone thing I got for traveling to use if there was an emergency or something. It stays turned off and in the car.

Which actually reminds me...I think the time is about to run out on the card, I'll have to renew it. :tongue:

I hate people who are not available if they're out of the house / office. Having a cellphone these days equals to having a club back in the day: you go out without one, you surely won't eat my saber cat!

Dii Legend said:
They certainly aren't a "necessity" at all. :rolleyes:
I still think they're a vital source of contact. If I'm driving and I get into an accident, a cell phone is a lifesaver. Even if I'm not injured, I can still use it to call a tow truck or something.

Even in non-emergency situations, it's still a good thing to have. If I'm going to be late going home because there's a huge traffic jam or because I'm stopping over with a friend, I can quickly call them and tell them without having to poke someone to borrow their cell, or not call at all and having my parents worry.

Cellphone = win invention of the millenium (or the last one). Can certainly not live without one.

Y'all are too technology dependant.

Tri, those things you mentioned are why I have my trackfone, and it's the only thing it will ever be used for. That's why it stays turned off and in the car. I will never have a phone of that type just to have conversation with people.

Don't forget the chessboard! And ofcourse a pack of Magic the Gathering and some Warhammer armies.

How do you think they printed those books? Or created those dogs? Or made those cards? It's all cell phone technology.

Ran WSG again tonight - 3 matches:

1: 0-3 loss to The Horde. 10HK's 20 deaths
2: 3-0 Alliance Win. 5 Killing blows, 29HK's 15 deaths, one Flag Capture
3: 3-0 Alliance Win. 2 Killing Blows, 30HK's 18 deaths.

I got all the honor points I need for my epic bracer, and gained 7 marks bringing my total to 12/20 needed.

What's with the reappearance of the Gorny threat meter?

I ventured into BG the other day (AB) with my severely undergeared 45 rogue (ally) and had a blast. Nothing better than stealth -> sap ->move away -> watch them look for you.

*curses rogues in BGs*

:angry:

Yeah I swore at one who got me multiple times the other day. Catseye Elixir might help a bit. There are also attacks and other things that will break stealth.

Article on Stealth here

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High