The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

I've got a few doubts recently. Perhaps it's something like getting a wet mouth by thinking of lemons. Who knows what might happen when thinking of that particular kind of... well yeah.

Noodle, have you thought about opening up a male strip joint and calling it Al Dente? If so, can I be your business partner as well as be the one who hires the dancers?

/still thinking about my male dance club experience from last weekend
/literally thought of this last weekend

OT-- any doom metal fans here? Any suggestions or recommendations? Asking for myself.

Noodle, have you thought about opening up a male strip joint and calling it Al Dente? If so, can I be your business partner as well as be the one who hires the dancers?

OT-- any doom metal fans here? Any suggestions or recommendations? Asking for myself.

Have you tired some Isthereanypointinitall Metal? No?
That's because no one has written any yet. Don't expect any in the future (what future?) either.

Kiba.

Doom Metal? Ahab. They are brilliant. Other than that of course My Dying Bride. But also Doom:vs and Swallow the Sun.

Count raven, Candlemass, Saint, Vitus and Pagan alter are some of the mainstream doom metal bands and lets not forget Black Sabbath who about invented the genre.
Cathedral, Skepticism, Sleep and Type O negative are also good.

Could very well have been me, I enjoy all kinds of metal and have lists in my head about almost every genre of metal there is, except for the scream type metal.

If the list had korpiklaani, flogging molly, amon amarth, ancient rites, elvenking, finntroll, saltatio mortis, equilibrium and faun amongst others it was probably from me.

I'm also a fan of all kinds of metal, but folk metal isn't one of them. Ancients Rites though, very good band !!!

Ain't no better than 90s Black Metal! My favorite of today is Ulver with Nattens Madrigal. That's quite the peak of old days black metal :)

You are welcome Leo. So what do you think about them and others you might have listened to?
If you don't see them get your eye's checked or become a pastafari.
I'm doing fine, just got a decantently pricey new bed (well the matresses and the thing you lay under them) and its so much better then the one before, no more back aches and better sleep!

We are the rigatonis! :D

I've been an Amon Amarth fan for at least 6 years. I would love to see these guys!! They seem to put on an amazing show and friends who have gone love them. I took a listen to Saltatio Mortis and omg I love them!!! I ended up listening to Powerwolf and Lords of the Lost. I'm in effing love with Powerwolf, lol! They are fun! Looking forward to checking out all the other recommendations!! :D :D :D

The wedding is in about a month and I'm like.... What the **** have I done? Nothing? Sounds like me. Here's to procrastination!

/cheers
/drinks

Jokes aside, most of the big stuff is out of the way. It's the little things and dealing with my family....

/bangs head on desk
/grumbles

The getting married part and the beeing married is good.
All the stuff that happens before the big day, like table arrangements, deciding who to invite and all the stupid little details are just a hassle and a whole lot of work, though once your married you'll forget about all that and just enjoy the married life.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High