The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Its sad when you log in and the only new posts in the Noodle compound are an advertising bot and Silver asking who they are. =(

Edit: seriously he posted 4 advertising posts on Thursday. How is he not banned yet? =/

I guess I just can't accept the fact that this place has basically died. I had a lot of fun here.

Its sad when you log in and the only new posts in the Noodle compound are an advertising bot and Silver asking who they are. =(

Edit: seriously he posted 4 advertising posts on Thursday. How is he not banned yet? =/

I guess I just can't accept the fact that this place has basically died. I had a lot of fun here.

Well the mods around here don't work like they used to....

smirk

Back in Misinterpretist School, we called that sort of thing, Cannibalism.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing us that Noodle is made from durum wheat.

I assure you, Noodle is a human as any disguised alien visitor and thus, you sir, are a cannibal.

Right, where did I put my celebration balloons?

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing us that Noodle is made from durum wheat.

I assure you, Noodle is a human as any disguised alien visitor and thus, you sir, are a cannibal.

Right, where did I put my celebration balloons?

Noodle is more likely created of an amalgam of unholy components mixed with dark magic, and a bear tooth.

I believe I addressed this several years ago - I am the product of the unholy union of a man and what my people refer to in hushed tones as a "wo-man."

Bro aka brothers usually have the same mother or are you bro's from another mother but maybe the same father or not related at all and just using bro to appear cool?

Maybe all part of the cover story that you both are aliens and if I ate noodle I couldn't be a cannibal, cause I'm pretty sure I'm not an alien then again maybe I am but someone made me forget.
Maybe you both aren't aliens or one is and the other isn't.

Confusing enough for ya?

Bro aka brothers usually have the same mother or are you bro's from another mother but maybe the same father or not related at all and just using bro to appear cool?

Maybe all part of the cover story that you both are aliens and if I ate noodle I couldn't be a cannibal, cause I'm pretty sure I'm not an alien then again maybe I am but someone made me forget.
Maybe you both aren't aliens or one is and the other isn't.

Confusing enough for ya?

Nope.

I am laser-sighted, zoomed-in on your revealed cannibalistic tendencies, despite your attempts to discombobulate. There's no wriggling out of the cooking pot for you on this occasion.

I can't help it that I enjoy a good bowl of noodles from time to time and Noodle having that name makes it confusing but since noodle is still around and responding I can't have eaten him, so I'm not a cannibal! Rejoice!

And yet, no one has actually seen Noodle, in person, in many years.

My theory - a cannibal got him.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High