The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

Re: The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

Well I'm sorry you've taken such a huge offence at a jokey suggestion that the OT Mod would be amused by OT in the OT Forum.

edit: sorry, TC and Gorny, but im backing out as well. I'm vanilla townie. i'll leave it to TC and Gorny to reveal or not reveal who i am. frankly, you don't deserve it.

That's tasteless. Nobody wanted you out.

I am currently waiting for a reply from Gorny to figure this out. Since all the roles are important to the game, I'm thinking of replacing at least one of either Marahumm or Miss Leo. For now, I will like to politely ask Marahumm and Miss Leo not to post anymore.
The needed votes of 9 and 10 to lock still stand.

I for one enjoy playing with you, so don't just assume things and make rash decisions. I do hope you continue playing in future games.

Is everyone OK with Zarniwoop taking over one of the roles? I will not mention whose for obvious reasons though. Answers to this question can be posted either here or via PM.

Vote: Uraj

interested to see this role. Wanted to go a different direction than Uraj but its too late in the day now so whatevs. I think theres a chance Uraj cause be scum which is all you can really ask for on D1

I'm Daniel Jackson and I do have a special ability.

But I do understand your lynch > no lynch position.

FalconGK - (post 79). Ugh numerical questions. No, not being bothered with that. You can make do with this reply: What I've said from the start is Day one is a guessing game. You can't spot scum on day one - anyone who says they can is a liar. It's all conjecture and feelings and nothing more than that. At least be honest enough to admit that.
I kind of like the questions. I wish everyone would answer them. I'm new so I don't have the insights that others do. I can't tell if Soandso is behaving the same way they did the last game they were mafia.

Oh and here's an idea for you; I'm sure there's been previous games where people weren't allowed to post/had posting limited in some way.
What would be a good Stargate post limit?

I'm don't like Goryani's post 121. Someone already has mentioned Occam's (Noodle) and someone else mentioned Gorny/TC being devious (can't find the post at the mo). Could Occam's be a code? Is Goryani asking Laarz if he want's a symbiot in order to survive? (As per Carter's father.)
The town won't learn any useful information from an Occam's Razor reply or it's antithesis. Those who previously believed the poster will continue to believe. Those who previously disbelieved the poster will continue to disbelieve. No minds will be swayed. No chance at end game analysis of earlier post history.

Post 126 - Even the Wraith ships use beaming technology to collect humans for food. Goryani can you link to where you find Wraith killing weapons please?
My personal lore knowledge does not extend to the weapons the wraith may or may not have used. I didn't even know their life sucking thingies were on their hands. They always seem to have sharp teeth so I just assumed. My cursory glances at the wiki didn't lead me to anything other than their life sucking ability. If it's in there, my 1 min search didn't find it.

Post 127 - Goryani are you fishing for roles?
My reply about Occam's Razor sums it up. As weird as this game may end up being (the idea of a pro-town wraith being framed by anti-town SGC personnel is about the weirdest thing I have seen yet), someone's posts on day 1 will affect someone's opinions on the last day. The existence of substantive posts will make it easier for the town to win.

Is everyone OK with Zarniwoop taking over one of the roles? I will not mention whose for obvious reasons though. Answers to this question can be posted either here or via PM.

I suppose Zarni would be the only one that knows 2 role PMs. I trust your judgment whether or not that would lead to an inevitable conclusion.

We now have one and a half hours to go, and seven votes on Uraj (Ankeli, Sathoris, FalconGK, Flip10thMtn, boogyman19946, Bad Ash, Laarz). Clearly we're either going to lynch Uraj or no one. Two votes more are needed.

Shame about losing both Marahumm and Leo, especially if their loss skews the game balance. But if you have some real life demands for your time, that comes first. Hope you'll have time for the next game (Bad Ash and the Simpsons, was it?)

I would be fine with Zarniwoop taking over for one of them, but how would you deal with Zarniwoop already knowing his original role? I guess you could forbid him from telling what it was.

Preview edit: looks like Uraj did come up with a good defense. Daniel Jackson would definitely be a pro-town role, and he's such an important character he'd probably be in the game... only problem would be if that was Zarniwoop's original role. Shall we trust him for now? I'd hate to lynch a power role just to get some information.

Zarniwoop would only have knowledge of a role that is no more. Sure, that will give him a little information, but he will be forbidden to talk about it and answering questions regarding it.

I'm Daniel Jackson and I do have a special ability.

But I do understand your lynch > no lynch position.

I lynch is better than no lynch, but a confirmed Daniel Jackson is better than a lynched Daniel Jackson.

By my count there is about an hour left in the day. If I vote for Uraj then potential mafia could hop on and lock. I will keep tabs and delay voting for a bit.

You're just going to trust him on his roleclaim? Someone said earlier he could at least find fifteen roles that would pass off as a good roleclaim.

He's still the best lynch target.

we can try to go for boogy?

We've only got an hour to go, and we probably won't get enough votes, particularly with the Marahumm & Leo situation. Besides, I'm not too sure about boogyman being an any better lynch target. I was suspecting Marahumm, until his withdrawal from the game confirmed he was just busy.

I think we can afford to let the first day end in a no lynch. We have gotten some information at least, and if Uraj does have some power, he is going to have the opportunity to prove himself later by using it. I will hang around until the end of the day though, in case we get another lynch train going.

As for Uraj, can you tell us what your power is? As far as I can tell, you've already painted a target on your back with your role claim, and should you be killed the next night, any information you can give before that would help. Perhaps you have a reason to keep your ability to yourself, and if so, that's fine.

we can try to go for boogy?

I think your options are me, Ankeli or no lynch. Both Falcon and PurpleGirl are gone. Players that I think might be around to vote: You(Bad Ash), Feysal, Flip, Goryani, Boogy, Laarz, Thyiad, Sathoris, and me (Uraj). Nine people, just enough for a lynch. I don't see Boogy voting himself though. I'm not sure if Thyiad is will to move her vote. PurpleGirl has already voted Ankeli and Falcon me.

No objections to Zarni.

I won't change my vote to lynch Uraj. I don't like no lynches but .. I dont see us getting boogy

too late to change. I dont think Uraj is even lynched right now we still need 1-2 more I believe?

no objections to Zarni.

I wanted to play with you Leo! :( and Mar! poop

no objections to Zarni -

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High