The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

Re: The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

As for Uraj, can you tell us what your power is? As far as I can tell, you've already painted a target on your back with your role claim, and should you be killed the next night, any information you can give before that would help. Perhaps you have a reason to keep your ability to yourself, and if so, that's fine.

Well a lot of what to say hinges on whether Zarniwoop rejoins as one of the other roles. If we could get that information before then end, I'll know better how I should proceed.

I still need a reply from Zarniwoop, and he seems offline at the moment.

You're just going to trust him on his roleclaim? Someone said earlier he could at least find fifteen roles that would pass off as a good roleclaim.

He's still the best lynch target.

He could be the best lynch target, by virtue of being the only one we have time to get enough votes on, but that doesn't mean he'd be a good one.

He spoke of 12 roles if I recall, and his point was that there were too many potential roles for my plan to work. Daniel Jackson is a fairly central character, so much that he's very likely to be in game. Unless someone can discredit him by claiming to have the same role, I say we should let him live. He could have theoretically claimed Zarniwoop's old role, but if that is the case, we can find out about that later.

Preview edit: Why would Zarniwoop's decision to rejoin the game have any effect on what Uraj says next? This sounds like there is some connection between them, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Uraj
Why would Zarni's rejoin make that much of a difference?

Totally OT but this made me laugh (from the Daniel Jackson wiki):
The show's staff and writers occasionally make jokes about Daniel's frequent "deaths" on the show. In the season 7 episode "Heroes", one of the SG teams examine some ancient ruins and a scientist says "Dr. Jackson is gonna die when he sees this!" to which another member responds "What?! Again?". Comparisons have also been made between Daniel and Kenny from the cartoon series South Park.

^^ Oops didn't pre-view but Feysal and I have the same thought-

He spoke of 12 roles if I recall, and his point was that there were too many potential roles for my plan to work. Daniel Jackson is a fairly central character, so much that he's very likely to be in game. Unless someone can discredit him by claiming to have the same role, I say we should let him live. He could have theoretically claimed Zarniwoop's old role, but if that is the case, we can find out about that later.

If anybody contradicts his mafia buddy's have a nice NK target. It's win win.

Uraj
Why would Zarni's rejoin make that much of a difference?

Totally OT but this made me laugh (from the Daniel Jackson wiki):

Well since I don't see any reason Zarni wouldn't rejoin. My ability lets me have a chance to ascend people and give them new abilities who have died or will die that night. It wasn't too useful last night as I had to correctly pick who would die. This night I would be able to target him. But if he rejoins as someone else, can't use the ability on him. If I make it to tonight, I have the same slim odds on correctly picking who will die.

Feysal, I didn't imply it would. I was simply stating that I need his agreement before actually joins.

EDIT: Day ends as soon as Gorny posts a story.

With Zarni most likely rejoining, I'm not too down on being lynched. It will give you a confirmed towny to check vs vote records. Ankeli and Falcon are my top too picks for scum. I'm not going to vote lynch myself though.

If anybody contradicts his mafia buddy's have a nice NK target. It's win win.

Preview edit: I was going to ask Uraj to explain himself, but he beat me to it. That explanation actually makes sense, I remember reading Jackson had ascended at one point, and tried to help others to do it. With two votes missing, it looks like Uraj is in the clear today, and we're out of time.

With Zarni most likely rejoining, I'm not too down on being lynched. It will give you a confirmed towny to check vs vote records. Ankeli and Falcon are my top too picks for scum. I'm not going to vote lynch myself though.

I don't think I will get any more info. With two needing left to lynch, 3 to lock, I am declining to vote for Uraj right now. My vote won't matter right now unless there are others waiting to bandwagon. I don't think mafia would bandwagon a fellow mafia not yet in danger of being lynched. The story sounds plausible and the truth of the claim can be verified at a later time. Just letting everyone know I am choosing not to vote rather than feigning "ohh, I missed it."

mobile post so keeping it short.

Unvote: Uraj

your explanation sounds plausible, and I think its enough information for today even without a lynch. Im assuming zarni knew who you are?

Laarz, i confused you with Loz. Still, what I said about your posting holds true even yet. Uraj has improved.

mobile post so keeping it short.

Unvote: Uraj

your explanation sounds plausible, and I think its enough information for today even without a lynch. Im assuming zarni knew who you are?

Laarz, i confused you with Loz. Still, what I said about your posting holds true even yet. Uraj has improved.

Nope, Zarniwoop unless he had some ability would not have known me.

If you were meaning from my ascention ability then maybe yes he would have. The ability doesn't say either way and I haven't asked TC with respect to that.

Seems Gorny is a bit busy, thus I will give him time with the story, and he can edit this post when he has it.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may NOT post for 24 hours. Those with night actions, feel free to pm me ASAP.

At Ankeli, then we agree to disagree, its how i post and proably wont change,we come at things from different angles.

Shortly after the Icarus project incident, the SGC identify a ship in orbit. Without any evidence of a hyperspace window opening, it was a mystery as to how that ship got there. After a short investigation, the ships IFF was transmitting to be the long lost Prometheus. Destroyed months ago in the battle with the Ori.
Although the scans revealed no life sings, intel suggested there might be beings hidden in shielded areas.
Meanwhile, in the infirmary back on Earth, Feysal reported to duty with a bad headache after waking up in the morning.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hours.

Players alive:
1. korialstraz
2. Ankeli
3. FalconGK
4. Bad Ash
5. ultimabeam
6. Feysal
7. Flip10thMtn
8. PurpleGirl
9. Goryani
10. Sathoris
11. Uraj
12. Thyiad
13. Noodle
14. Laarz
15. Orphan
16. boogyman19946
17. Zarniwoop

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone and 10 to lock it.

Welcome back, Zarniwoop. :)

Can I suggest if we discuss Zarni's role we are clear if it's his original one (IE dead-Zarni) or his new one (IE Zarni-reincarated). I'm easily enough confused as it is. :D

I won't be posting until tomorrow. I'm on a Shard TF, it probably won't finish until 2am and then I'll be zzz'ing. :) Happy speculating/deducing.

Just to make this clear. There will be NO talking about Zarnies previous role. No questions, no hints, no anything.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High