The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily

In Darwin? Que es?

RL: So many things at work. I'm starting on my second certification Tuesday for the picker truck--just finished a few weeks on a reach truck. After a few weeks of that, I'll be opening for a few weeks, then closing for a few. So I'm hella excited. I've averaged over 7 hours of OT per week over the past few weeks.

D2: Started playing again! I'm questing on my cb/es sorc. Interestingly, energy shield sometimes goes away before its time limit is up. It just disappears after I get hit sometimes and I die pretty much instantly. Trying to figure out what's up with that. (If anyone knows what's going on, please clue me in.)

OVG: Still playing Hearthstone most days for the quests. Have a 9-win arena run with the hunter. I drafted a cross between face and midrange, I guess. It was a fun one.

Darwin is the capital of the Northern Territory of Australia.

RL: In Bakersfield today. Headed up towards Oregon.

D2: starting characters named after cities that I've stayed in gives them favorable luck. Lots of rares and uniques for Amarilla (cookies for people that know what city it's taken from)

OVG: What?

RL: Classes for summer start soon, taking international relations and cultural anthropology classes for the first semester. I have to find a place to park/find a sticker for my car so I don't get tickets daily (this place is nearly impossible to find parking otherwise).

D2: Nothing too much. Rebooted my 1.07 barb after I found some IK pieces on my sorc because boredom. I also have a Necro that just hit Hell in 1.13 so he's just taking it slow there, as well as a 1.13 barb for the same reasons as 1.07: Horkin'.

OVG: A little bit of Metroid Prime practice for 100%. Was planning on doing a few speedruns because masochism.

RL: Graduations and stuff. It's a pretty big deal in my city for some reason, it's ridiculous. Almost like a parade.

D2: 2 hours in the RFO, got some pretty neat drops so far.

OVG: GTA: San Andreas :p

D2: Started playing again! I'm questing on my cb/es sorc. Interestingly, energy shield sometimes goes away before its time limit is up. It just disappears after I get hit sometimes and I die pretty much instantly. Trying to figure out what's up with that. (If anyone knows what's going on, please clue me in.)

Perhaps manaburn? If you're out of mana your shield will disappear.

It's the one thing that really bugs me about it because i have a base vita sorc with 95% ES and DR/MDR who can tank pretty much everything (yes, even hell lister) except manaburn mobs. She once got oneshotted from offscreen by some manaburn gloams that targetted my merc. :( Good thing she wasn't HC. :)

RL: Work, grocery shopping and after that...

D2: RFO! Start yesterday was abysmal. Started out without practice which lead to a few mishits on the keys. Now according to runcounter my average time has dropped ~6 or 7 secs since the first 20 mins. Won't be going much lower i think, but if i keep it up a fair number of runs should be done. Drops were terrible. Highlight was probably a nice perfection pelta lunata for my perfect grail. Hopefully today will be better. Btw how many runs should i aim for over the 20 hrs? Also it hurts to leave so many flawless gems that could be used to cube those Baalcharms i have laying around. :(

Perhaps manaburn? If you're out of mana your shield will disappear.

It's the one thing that really bugs me about it because i have a base vita sorc with 95% ES and DR/MDR who can tank pretty much everything (yes, even hell lister) except manaburn mobs. She once got oneshotted from offscreen by some manaburn gloams that targetted my merc. :( Good thing she wasn't HC. :)

RL: Work, grocery shopping and after that...

D2: RFO! Start yesterday was abysmal. Started out without practice which lead to a few mishits on the keys. Now according to runcounter my average time has dropped ~6 or 7 secs since the first 20 mins. Won't be going much lower i think, but if i keep it up a fair number of runs should be done. Drops were terrible. Highlight was probably a nice perfection pelta lunata for my perfect grail. Hopefully today will be better. Btw how many runs should i aim for over the 20 hrs? Also it hurts to leave so many flawless gems that could be used to cube those Baalcharms i have laying around. :(
then don't leave them, you turd!

San Andreas!

I'm headed from San Fierro? to Los Santos.

RL: Headed to LA.

D2: Not really recently due to vacation and being too tired to play at night.

OVG: What?

RL: Work is awesome. Seeing some good friends as of late, and I love it. Helped my brother and his girlfriend move into their new apartment today. Circus with one of the ladyfriends tomorrow.

D2: Now that I've geared my cb/es sorc, I've finally come to the point where I want to gear up a bowazon. I have some of the gear already. Fort ds, 4os +3 gmb, probably gonna be razortail for a belt, I guess loh for gloves, I can use any old helm, probably my near perfect vgaze (14 mdr instead of 15 >.<"), ravenfrost and a rare ring, or double raven, random boots, just need to find a jah to make the faith, maybe find a highlords or otherwise use a random ammy... Sounds simple, straightfoward enough. Feeling like firing up the throwbarb right now, too...

OVG: Hearthstone fun. Got psychonauts for... what, $3(?) off of steam a few weeks ago, so that's neat, even if the mouse control is wonky. So I played some of that last night. Started witcher 3 (got it for free when I purchased my graphics card when I built my computer) last weekend, but didn't go long enough to get drawn in yet. The combat was weird to me, even with the controller. Will try again later.

Sundaily! It's been a while since I've had stuff worth posting, but a little catch-up is in order

RL: Work is pretty sweet. I have one area left to rotate into in my current department before I've learned 'everything.' There's still plenty to learn, though that's more learn-by-doing type stuff. I'm excited about the coming weeks and months still. Celebrated a housewarming/birthday party last week, and celebrated another yesterday. Got some fun plans for the upcoming weekend to boot. ^^

D2: All sorts of things, most happily, I've started to get a mvoe on my cb/es sorc. /p8 hell isn't too bad, I died a lot while trying to learn better how to use her, and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it, which is stupid considering how many cb sorcs I've made in my D2 career. (Probably 3-5 on bnet and this is my second one on SP.) It's taken a ridiculous amount of time to learn how play her without dying too, too much. Plus I'm learning useful things about es.

OVG: Some Hearthstone still--Tavern Brawl is pretty amusing, gotta say. I've started playing Heroes of the Storm; I find it enjoyable, and I know I have a lot to learn if I ever want to really get into it. I bought Papers, Please on Steam for $5, and it's amazing. With relatively simple gameplay, it's quite enthralling.

RL: Three day week this week - woot!

D2: Been doing LK runs as of late. Had inadvertently lost my good map via hitting Nightmare instead of Hell. Thanks to folks in the SPF I learned several methods to help prevent those issues, or recover from a future misclick :)

OVG: Graphics card for my new computer...was looking at GTX960. However, I'm confused as there are a bunch of brands and different specs (some 2GB, some 4GB). Nvidia vs EVGA....

Wow... it's been a good couple years since I ducked into the SPF, and what do I find? The dailies are consolidated into a single thread! We probably should have done that a looooong time ago!

D2: I was watching twitch streams a few weeks ago and stumbled across some D2 speed runners. After watching a number of runs, I decided to jump in for old time's sake and do a few MF runs with my cold sorc in the AT. Suffice to say, I was rather rusty. A couple hours in and the old groove came back. No real notable drops, but it felt good to see a few golds and greens.

OVG: No real focus lately. The one game I've dropped the most time in over the last week has been Clicker Heroes because... well, I must hate myself. Steam achievements, man. Sometimes I simply can't say no. Haven't touched it since the start of the year, but today I got the urge to go back to D3 after listening to old podcasts at work. And what do you know? A new PTR opened up today which borked all logins and Bliz was forced into doing maintenance, so I couldn't play. Figures. Feels like May 15th 2012 all over again.

Oh, and, uh... hey, old timers. How ya been? Hope you're well! :wave:

TRM! :wave:

RL: The kid's baseball and softball is keeping me very busy. Work is also crazy, and I had to hire someone just to sort of keep up with it.

D2: After finishing my commited tournament druid I'm back on my paladin tournament character. I might do a guardian thread some time, but probably will be too lazy.

OVG: Not lately, was playing terraria, but not in about a month.

RL: I have just one more month to go in my current department before I get moved to the next! Learning so many things and loving it through and through! I went on a date with a new lady yesterday, and it went spectacularly well.

D2: not in the past week or so, but I've been enjoying my crowned cb sorc to death, and mfing meph for another warshrike. It'll show up one day.

OVG: bought mass effect 3 for a third time, now on computer, and I love it again <3
Oh, and if you couldn't guess, I still play Hearthstone, haha.

So many good things, I wanna hug the world.

Glad you're enjoying life!

RL: Been cleaning the house and getting ready for a garage sale that will hopefully happen next weekend. We have a stupid amount of stuff we need to get rid of.

D2: Playing my tournament charger in act 4/5 of NM. So, so very much fun.

OVG: Nah. Although I'm tempted to fire up terraria and try out all the new content in their recent massive patch.

RL: on holiday, enjoying the sun.

D2: not until I get back.

RL: no holiday for me, since I'm a first year resident doctor. Its kinda hard to work in a Subintensive Care Unit in 37 Celsius degrees. Not just my patients are in danger of acut renal failure. [emoji14]

D2: Nay. Look below. ;)

OVG: World of Tanks at full speed. Bought a new notebook, can run it smoothly. Super unicum stats are emerging. :)

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én X9180-el

I'm becoming a STEM ambassador, woohoo!

I also took my Mum to a Japanese restaurant for her birthday lunch and it was amazing! :D :D :D

Congrats! And also: nice with Japanese food. What did you have?

RL: Twins are now almost 7 months old. The two older ones just returned to daycare after summer break and I am completely exhausted! Four kids from 4 years to 7 months is a lot of fun but at times horrible...

D2: I am in NM act 1 with my passive aggressive assassin and so far so good ::)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High