The Cloning Machine Mark IV- Summer OT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KyubiNaruto said:
I think Elly and Rush already reserved the server.
And im hoping for blizzard to release teasers or trailers within the next year or two.
you think theyll actually make a d3?...even with WoW out?...sort of the same niche don't you think?...plus it would have to be much better than GW..etc...

Im sure they will make a D3.
I don't think they are the kind of company to switch over to MMOs overnight.
WoW is their ONLY MMO today, and D2, SC, and WC are all still fairly popular.
Some losing steam over others, but people still play them, remarkably.

They will probably look at the fact that there are still a large number of people who prefer playing games on single player. They will still have their standard, "SP, B.net, TCP/IP/Open B.net", options in their menus. At least I hope they do.

Well thats a given.
But lets hope the servers don't suck as bad as D2's.

I can't help but think that they're gonna go in the direction of an MMO... But knowing Blizz, maybe they'll bust out some revolutionary online gaming thing ^^

Yeah, it's possibly possible.

KyubiNaruto said:
Well thats a given.
But lets hope the servers don't suck as bad as D2's.

Compared to the horrible state that Battle.net for D1 is in? O=
It's clear that the servers are only going to get better as time goes on (at least servers for newer games). :/

Oh, spiffy FA back story Qbi. Reminds me of the Godfather somehow, but I can't help but notice some weird phrasing in the piece; doesn't feel natural when you say it out loud, you know? :S

Cyber Dragon said:
Oh, spiffy FA back story Qbi. Reminds me of the Godfather somehow, but I can't help but notice some weird phrasing in the piece; doesn't feel natural when you say it out loud, you know? :S
spiffy is an old fart's word...i agree spiffy writeup kyubi....why would you say it out loud anyways?

Superdave's been an old fart. Why is it any news to you?

I have a bunch of other longass pieces awaiting to be read as well.
As soon as RK helps me with the edits and revisions you guys can read the story that "leads up to" his death scenes.

Im not joking either, each piece is as long as that intro I posted, if not longer.

I'd like to interupt the spamming for a second to freak out:

WHY SO MANY STICKIES!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHRHRHRHHRHHGHGHGG!!!!!! New threads half way down the page?!?!?! OMGWTFBBQSQLP2PLOLROFLWTF!?!?!?!?!?

*deep breath*

Someone buy me a drink.

it's your turn to buy the drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High