The Cloning Machine Mark IV- Summer OT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorny1

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
The Cloning Machine Mark IV- Summer OT thread!

In honor of our fallen friends!

This is where all the people go that are killed by a booby trap or a poison dagger.

yoink.....

Silly dave...

@Gorny-do you have the final list of participants of the FA thing? I want to start thinking about who I'm going to assign to who.

Evrae Altana said:
Silly dave...

@Gorny-do you have the final list of participants of the FA thing? I want to start thinking about who I'm going to assign to who.

that was me stealing the first post....are you open to *bribery re victim assignments?

*don't make me resort to blackmail...i am really a nice guy.

Blah.... Forced to move over to the summer version....

The Forum Assassin Graveyard- Summer OT thread!
Anyone else think this sounds like a cheap rip-off of the Necro OT thread?
Almost like a Necro/Assassin hybrid thread.... :shocked:

OMG! I figured out their secret plan!!
GET HIM HE'S A WITCH!

superdave said:
that was me stealing the first post....are you open to *bribery re victim assignments?

*don't make me resort to blackmail...i am really a nice guy.
Pffffft. You have nothing to blackmail me with. Unless you make up some random stuff.

Evrae Altana said:
Pffffft. You have nothing to blackmail me with. Unless you make up some random stuff.
Hey Evrae, what about that time when you stole Dredd's jogging pants?
Then you sent me a picture saying "Ha ha ha, what a noob mod" and then proceded to burn them outside his house, all the while Dredd was looking for them.

Remember that Evrae? Remember? When you did that? Huh? When you took his pants, and he was all like "Has anyone seen my pants?"

Remember that Evrae?

KyubiNaruto said:
Anyone else think this sounds like a cheap rip-off of the Necro OT thread?
Almost like a Necro/Assassin hybrid thread.... :shocked:

OMG! I figured out their secret plan!!
GET HIM HE'S A WITCH!
o_O

*dumps a potatosack of torches onto the floor*
Pitchforks are in the shed, guys :evil:

KyubiNaruto said:
Then you sent me a picture saying "Ha ha ha, what a noob mod", Remember that Evrae? Remember? When you did that? Huh? When you took his pants, and he was all like "Has anyone seen my pants?"

Remember that Evrae?
:laugh:

Im gonna go get Mecha Tama-chan and a Mermaid, prefer the not-so-hands-on approach.

Oh. And you!
Gorny said:
Ummm I wasn't wearing a hat.
How can you tip your hat if you're not wearing one, and if you're tipping one it means you're holding one so whether or not i use punctuation for this massively long run-on sentence and whether or not you're wearing it is completely irrelevant as you're still holding it -before- and after when it is returneth'd and blown to smithereens.

Apparently he can turn back time.

Evrae Altana said:

yes...you are right...it would be silly to try to use blackmail :prop:.

did i ever post the picture of the cute ducklings that call my pond home? it would be a shame if one of them fell into my soup pot wouldn't it? :sinister:

Well, it would be if you were cooking soup. Ducklings are filthy, and pond water ... eh, not so clean huh? Plus they're prolly crapping it up in the water and then swimming through it. oH. and Down. Feather pooSoup ftL.

Chocolate milk ftw.

PS - Wasn't dave the one that took his pellet gun to the park and shot squirrels for fun?

Xenon[KoA] said:
Well, it would be if you were cooking soup. Ducklings are filthy, and pond water ... eh, not so clean huh? Plus they're prolly crapping it up in the water and then swimming through it. oH. and Down. Feather pooSoup ftL.

so what you are saying is....if one does "accidentally" fall in it would be wise to leave it in the pot for a few hours at a high temperature to kill all those germs?

KyubiNaruto said:
Then you sent me a picture saying "Ha ha ha, what a noob mod" and then proceded to burn them outside his house, all the while Dredd was looking for them.

Remember that Evrae? Remember? When you did that? Huh? When you took his pants, and he was all like "Has anyone seen my pants?"

Remember that Evrae?
What? I don't remember anything like that!
*whistles*

KyubiNaruto said:

My jogging sweats? Y'know, I never did get those back. I didn't get half my undies back either, or my favorite sweater. :grrrr:

Although burning the pants would be good for all mankind, I sweated those things out so bad and so many times that they're probably fireproof.

KyubiNaruto said:
PS - Wasn't dave the one that took his pellet gun to the park and shot squirrels for fun?

so i'm a jerk...i think i hit an all time low today....i flipped the bird to a mennonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High