The Cloning Machine Mark IV- Summer OT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems; no matter how much I downsized it, this picture is a stubborn bastard when it comes to 9.8kb.

This is the best I could do under extreme duress... Meets the standard PAL subscription, 18kb(?). Maybe someone thats not inebriated can help you out, try the OTF? Ughh.. Im gonna go pass out till 6 tomorrow.

Another thing that might help would be to shave the first three or four frames off it (where he's turning his head), and maybe two or three more elsewhere. It's a smooth animation, cutting out a few strategic frames probably wouldn't be too jarring.

EDIT: 19.5 - you were close.

Qbi said:
  1. I only have myself to blame...
  2. I only have myself to blame...
  3. I only have myself to blame...
  4. I only have myself to blame...
  5. I only have myself to blame...
  6. I only have myself to blame...
  7. I only have myself to blame...
  8. I only have myself to blame...
  9. I only have myself to blame...
  10. I only have myself to blame...

i would blame durf but i know he has nothing to do with your weakness for the drink.

Whoa... What the hell happened to your avatar? I didn't do that the other night, did I!?

Lookin' sheckshi tree. :thumbsup:
Speaking of which, maybe I should change MY tar, I said I was going to 2 weeks ago...

Suiling said:
What actually we do here at summer ot thread?

mostly nude sunbathing.

Suiling said:
What actually we do here at summer ot thread?
We watch Dave's fruitless attempts to score with the ladies.

Evrae Altana said:
We watch Dave's fruitless attempts to score with the ladies.
i haven't even started yet....flowers suiling? :flowers: there i started. :wink:

you can't swing a trout you silly bastard...you've got no arms!

Be careful...those flowers are tainted.

The Cloning Machine Mark IV thread was pronounced dead on the scene at approximately 2:56 am CST, on Sunday, October 1st, 2006. Cause of death is currently unknown but a suspect is being held for questioning. *slips bloody dagger in DOC's locker*

A small, private memorial will be held tomorrow evening for friends and family of the deceased. Those who wish to send Redheads should contact Dredd. Those who wish to send cards of condolences, flowers, money and sojs are asked to forward them to Gorny ... immediately.

Dredd said:
The Cloning Machine Mark IV thread was pronounced dead on the scene at approximately 2:56 am CST, on Sunday, October 1st, 2006. Cause of death is currently unknown but a suspect is being held for questioning. *slips bloody dagger in DOC's locker*

A small, private memorial will be held tomorrow evening for friends and family of the deceased. Those who wish to send Redheads should contact Dredd. Those who wish to send cards of condolences, flowers, money and sojs are asked to forward them to Gorny ... immediately.

*uses Force powers*

*Mind controls everyone, including Dredd*

*Throws lightsabre into thread, slicing up the whole thing*

*Levitates the remaining evidence out to sea*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High