The Cloning Machine Mark IV- Summer OT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evrae Altana said:
Oh, the humanity! :rolleyes:
Never fear! I have now woken up for yet another day of entertainment! :sunny:

Huh? How did Aragorn_elessar get quoted ...he's dead!

Gorny said:
Huh? How did Aragorn_elessar get quoted ...he's dead!
But his spirit pops up every now and then to haunt you.
OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Dracoy said:
What happened to Suryl?
suryl hasn't posted in ages...last i recall was a post in the OTF about a hurricane hitting and then nothing.

Dracoy said:
What happened to Suryl?

Suryl has not been seen or heard from since I became a mod, that was the end of August in 2004.

At the time there was a severe storm in the FLorida area, Suryl did live in an apartment there and never logged back in.

Frygia ( i think) heard from her or saw her online once, but she was never seen again.

We think she just threw in the towel and left on us.

Dracoy said:
That cant be she was such a good person. She woulda said bye. I had great times with her :(!

Fercil also retired around that time and Gaile left too, leading to a new batch of mods around here.

Frygia also left a few months later, having RL things to attend to.

Aerne.net doesnt exist o_O

I wasn't sleeping.. I havent slept in like forever. I watched 5 eps of hack/sign and then went to work.

Xenon[KoA] said:
Aerne.net doesnt exist o_O

It does i swear!!!!!!!

hmmm seems we are short 1 person to play the game, I repeated a name by mistake twice on the list.

Any one want to fill slot #20?

Gorny said:
It does i swear!!!!!!!

hmmm seems we are short 1 person to play the game, I repeated a name by mistake twice on the list.

Any one want to fill slot #20?

If you repeated a name twice, we're actually 3 places short... but I assume you repeated the name once, and wrote it down twice.

[edit] to correct myself: it actually depends on how "repeating something twice" is interpreted wheather you have 2 or 3 places short; either the name was mentioned, then repeated, then repeated again, which leaves 2 places open, or it was mentiond and repeated, than that was repeated, leaving 3 places open...
I mean, if I'm being a nitpick I shouldn't let myself get away with that.

RubenusPontius said:
If you repeated a name twice, we're actually 3 places short... but I assume you repeated the name once, and wrote it down twice.

We need one person and i think I know who

RubenusPontius said:
who? who? tell me!

you did notice I signed up already, right?

Webdragon, who agreed to take the slot.

Aman wants in so we will either add Aman and drop Webdragon (if webd chooses to drop) or have them both in.

If Webdragon wants in then i don't mind dropping to let him in , i was just entering to fill the space :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High