The Cloning Machine Mark IV- Summer OT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, that story was so worth it...
You have to love the incompetence that the human mind is capable of.
The part about your conscious was priceless.

What made this story great is that you were so pissed that you didn't even realize the mennonite was a 15 year old girl. I hope that you actually got everything accomplished today though. What of the burger, did you chuck it out and go home and eat, or did you go back and ream(sp?) them out during your rampage?

I would go back to the burger joint and demand another burger. Loudly.

KyubiNaruto said:
What of the burger, did you chuck it out and go home and eat, or did you go back and ream(sp?) them out during your rampage?

it's been sitting under my seat all day in the hot sun...maybe thursday or friday i will go back and chuck it in the drive thru window.

Throwing rancid food always seems like a lot of fun.
If your angel already said you were going to hell, you might as well make the best of it.

It's really fun if you run past the drive through window as you chuck it ~ fire in the hole!

well, throwing sodas and crappy milkshakes anyway. They make messes =)

An entire rancid meal!
Milkshake + Fries + Burger = Drive Thru pwnt

Or if you really want to be funny dave, you should wait for the day that the vapid giggly slut is working and pwn her with rancid food.

What are the chances he'll get caught if he does something like that?

Not very high.

Fast food places = lazy

KyubiNaruto said:
Or if you really want to be funny dave, you should wait for the day that the vapid giggly slut is working and pwn her with rancid food.

that's my plan.

I'll be looking forward to it, for sure!

Blech... I hate onions though...

Evrae Altana said:
old people don't care if they get caught doing stuff like this...they just pay the fine and laugh about it later with their buddies.

Evrae Altana said:
Not very high. They have security cameras there, but... if you just run past, or skate past and nail them right before the next car pulls up, or late at night they can't really get a good look at you. Just hoodify yourself :p

Xenon[KoA] said:
Not very high. They have security cameras there, but... if you just run past, or skate past and nail them right before the next car pulls up, or late at night they can't really get a good look at you. Just hoodify yourself :p
Drive Thru Pwnt, Unibomber style!

So this is where everyone is hiding! Well I'm going to be watching you all very closely now... O<

*Leaves his eyes behind as he checks out other threads*

Gorny said:
Somebody won't be too happy when this thread :lipsrsealed: :evil: ....
When this thread.... What?

That story was awesome Dave. And it was better because you just completely lost it.
I wish there is still that bowing smiley (maybe there is, I'm too lazy to check), because I would have millions of them for you.

And as for throwing food through the drive-thru window, I'm up for that if you are Al :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High