The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Posted her now, enjoy. :smiley:

CmD, think we should switch to 20/20 monarchs when we got the founds? Would increase damage quite a bit against most bosses (~30% vs dia for me iirc), but then again we'd loose fhr, skills (for the passives), life and mana. (got max res without shield now so don't need it for that reason)

The banstick!!

*flails arms at Dii's hands*
Clearly guilty of something :point:

In case he hasn't done anything so far, do you guys think a preemptive strike would be a good idea? He's clearly up to no good :laugh:

j/k
Might as well, could prevent "potential" problems. :laugh:

Draws back bow...

...aims...

...closes bow. Damn. He must be hiding. Almost had him in my sights.

Ah!! A sighting.

My Cubs lost last night and I am tired and irritable today.

my leafs lost lat night in their opener...4-3 in OT...i am tired and irritable today.

just an observation...there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done that needs doing.

At least they played a game. They showed up and played well enough to get to OT. The Cubs hardly even showed up. Of course, they were facing one of the best pitchers in the league and he had nasty stuff. No one could have hit him much.

At least they played a game. They showed up and played well enough to get to OT. The Cubs hardly even showed up. Of course, they were facing one of the best pitchers in the league and he had nasty stuff. No one could have hit him much.

I've never watched a baseball match in my life, not even on TV. It is one of the strangest sports to me :laugh:

I've never watched a baseball match in my life, not even on TV. It is one of the strangest sports to me :laugh:

mike...i am going to have to ask you to leave...we don't let nubs use our OT thread.

don't make me go all PK on you.

i feel he was being nice saying it was a sport.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High