The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

i told you that you didn't get a title shot right away...you had to go beat up a girl or two...get a few wins under your belt...we all know how that ended...she whooped your butt.

now give qbi back her job...i am sure we can find one that better suits your talents...i know, how about community forum whipping boy.

i need an assistant...the hours are long, the pay sucks but you get to spend 16 hours a day with me...7 days a weeks.

take dictation...drop off my dry cleaning...help me bury bodies and sponge baths...can you start tomorrow?

take dictation...drop off my dry cleaning...help me bury bodies and sponge baths...can you start tomorrow?

he listed all the benefits right there

Yay, my rebuilt windtitan has finally cough up tho the previous one, lvl 94 sure took some diaruns :laugh:

Now to to make the last corrections on her and she'll be ready for the brag thread :prop:

i'll be ready for it. :thumbsup: you're on EU right? you should join me some night on the zon forum accnt that dave's hosting on east L so we can do some zon running. i'm sure you'd meet the requirements :laugh: i've not had some good zon runs in a while and i've resorted to doing pub chaos with my NL char. i'm kinda close to good on my ladder FA/LF build.

oh yeah, dacar, did you ever talk to anyone about getting together on some night? if i remember later i'll pm you. this is in case i dont... wow drunk at 3 is that bad?

Yay, my rebuilt windtitan has finally cough up tho the previous one, lvl 94 sure took some diaruns :laugh:

Now to to make the last corrections on her and she'll be ready for the brag thread :prop:

Congratulations, does that also mean there won't be any more cs run hosted by you? :laugh:

I am looking forward to finally seeing some screenies :wink3:

Congratulations, does that also mean there won't be any more cs run hosted by you?

I am looking forward to finally seeing some screenies
I'll continue doing runs now and then but not as active as before, probably mostly if someone asks for them nicely while I have time :wink3:

Screenies might take a moment, need to get hold of a passive life skiller to replace my current plain one :scratch:
i'll be ready for it. you're on EU right? you should join me some night on the zon forum accnt that dave's hosting on east L so we can do some zon running. i'm sure you'd meet the requirements i've not had some good zon runs in a while and i've resorted to doing pub chaos with my NL char. i'm kinda close to good on my ladder FA/LF build.

oh yeah, dacar, did you ever talk to anyone about getting together on some night? if i remember later i'll pm you. this is in case i dont... wow drunk at 3 is that bad?
Hehe, indeed I'm on eu. Haven't tried to log onto other realms yet, might be fun to see what my ping will be. Sadly I haven't gotten hold of many good zon items on ladder yet, playing full selffound doesn't make wf's drop all the time :laugh:

When a few of us played HC on Asia, I regularly had pings of 200-500. Not terrible considering I am in Chicago. No spikes either. So, if you're looking to play other realms, East may not be good since it still lags here and there.

I've had spikes on East upwards of 4000. I just leave the game when that kind of thing happens.

BTW, Dii, I see you... :cool:

uhoh LOOKOUT HE'S OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW!

damn peeper...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High